Profile for acechez > Reviews

Content by acechez

acechez

Diamante Crystal Hardback Case For Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini / Flowers Silver Design

2.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says for a while, 26 Sep 2013
I loved this, i love bling, and i even got into picking off the little sparkly bits when they started peeling off. But they get EVERYWHERE!!! Be Warned!!! This cover does exactly what it is meant to do, but mine ended up clear!!!

Charlie Brooks' Before and After Workout [DVD]
Charlie Brooks' Before and After Workout [DVD]
Price: 5.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for Beginners, 26 Sep 2013
I like exercise DVD's. I can't afford the gym and get pleasure out of keeping up and learning the new routines. I like something that is active and if i can feel it i know that i'll see results.
This one is not for me!!
If i was a beginner i have no doubt that i would get something out of it, but it seems slow, boring and i couldn't bring myself to play it more than a couple of times as i lost interest.
If you are not a beginner then i would recommend something a bit more challenging.

Cold Game
Cold Game
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Cold Game (MP3 Download)
Love, love, love this CD. Has a song for every mood. Can't wait for the next one!!! Def recommend it.

Case-Mate Tough Cases for Sony Xperia Z - Black
Case-Mate Tough Cases for Sony Xperia Z - Black
Offered by total digital stores
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 8 April 2013
Clips on well, fits snugly and helps you grip the phone. Feel more comfortable that i have it, even if i did pay 25 for it!!!

L''ange De Mon Demon
L''ange De Mon Demon
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 7.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 5 Mar 2012
This review is from: L''ange De Mon Demon (Audio CD)
I first heard this album when i lived in France. I had to buy it, and every time i put it on it takes me back there. Great Stuff!

Champneys  CHMAN-200-GB Compact Manicure Set
Champneys CHMAN-200-GB Compact Manicure Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Mar 2012
Wow, as someone who has just grown my nails after years of biting i was a bit worried. I'm not the world's best at shaping and stuff but this made it so easy!!! Easy to hold and manipulate and the instructions make it easy to know what to do with each bit. Not only do i have beautifully shaped and filed nails, but my boyfriend does too!!!!

Hori Officially Licensed 24 Clear Card Case (Nintendo DS)
Hori Officially Licensed 24 Clear Card Case (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars How did i live without it?, 21 Jun 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Amazing.
A perfect flexible easy to carry and store box that lets you pop a game in and then pop it out again. Well made and strong. Would definitely recommend this to anyone!

100 Hits: 80s Rewind
100 Hits: 80s Rewind
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 11.67

4.0 out of 5 stars 80's rock!!, 21 Jun 2011
This review is from: 100 Hits: 80s Rewind (Audio CD)
I love the 80's. Anything to do with the 80's and i'm there.
Not a bad cd but very samey, some tracks i didn't actually remember at all!!!

Anno: Create A New World (Nintendo DS)
Anno: Create A New World (Nintendo DS)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but moves too fast sometimes, 7 Feb 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I loved this game, I have been looking for something similar to Zeus on the PC for ages and was chuffed when i first started with this. I started with story mode to get used to it but am now on continuous play. I like it and find it relaxing but i think you get too many abilities too quickly and sometimes it all moves too fast.
Apart from that though this is a fantastic fun game that keeps you occupied for ages.

Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of Osborne House (Nintendo DS)
Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of Osborne House (Nintendo DS)
Offered by MediaMerchants
Price: 8.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Annoying but Satisfying, 6 Jan 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game with my DS before I actually read any reviews so was feeling a bit disappointed before I started but I was actually pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed looking round the rooms and the puzzles and clue finding were thought-provoking and fun.
Yes there were only 3 hours odd of game play but that doesn't take into account the amount of times you replay a game in order to actually get it right. In all i have played this solidly for 5 days to get it done. (Only due to being off work for Christmas or it would probably have lasted me months!!)
I managed all the puzzles (eventually) although there were many occasions of "I'm turning this off now, its doing my head in!" and as the previous review, I would definitely buy another Sherlock Holmes game in the future.