Profile for Bun > Reviews

66Fit Elite Foam Roller- Blue, 15 cm X 45 cm
66Fit Elite Foam Roller- Blue, 15 cm X 45 cm
Price: 14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 24 Aug 2011
This review is from: 66Fit Elite Foam Roller (Sports)
I used a foam roller during a half marathon workshop and immediately came home and ordered one. It's been invaluable and this one does the job well. There aren't many instructions on how to use it, so it's worth while checking out youtube or asking your gym trainers/PTs for some exercises. I use it after running to help with iliotibial band.

Skechers Women's Tone Up Glampunk Blue Flip Flop 37589 4 UK
Skechers Women's Tone Up Glampunk Blue Flip Flop 37589 4 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for the sizing, 24 Aug 2011
The label on the box says US size 7/UK size 4, but I'm a UK size 4 and they come up really big. A bit too big for me to wear unfortunately. This isn't helped by the stiching on the toe bar, which is really abrasive and rubs in between my toes. This may just be a design fault on my pair, but I'm glad I didn't pay full price for them.

Linebreak Women's Performance Long Tights Black/Melon Small
Linebreak Women's Performance Long Tights Black/Melon Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tights, 23 Oct 2010
I bought these as they were on offer for about [], and I'm really pleased with my purchase; I can't believe I've run without compression tights for so long.

They're slightly tricky to get on (due to the tight fabric), but great support once they are on. I'm on the short-side, so the legs are an inch or so too long, but nothing that I'd say was negative. They just need a bit of rearranging.

I don't have to constantly pull them up (as mentioned in the other review), they fit really well and the support when running is good, like i've got springs in my legs. I ran 14 miles in just over 2 hours with them on, put them on a while before running and then kept them on for a few hours afterwards (I've read you're meant to do this to aid recovery) and the next day my legs were fine, much more so then when running the same distance without them on, so really pleased with them...!

The only downside is that they need special washing - cold temp and no softner, which means I generally have to wash them on their own. Other than that, would recommend them.