ARRAY(0xa26a55d0)

Profile for Adam > Reviews

Content by Adam

Adam

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SanDisk Ultra 16GB SDHC UHS-I Class 10 Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 3DS., 30 Jan 2014
Perfect for 3DS. Now I have well enough blocks available to download a number of games that I may want from the eShop!

Hori Officially Licensed 3DS Game Card Case 24 (Black) (Nintendo 3DS/DSi/DSL)
Hori Officially Licensed 3DS Game Card Case 24 (Black) (Nintendo 3DS/DSi/DSL)
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 30 Jan 2014
Perfect case for 3DS (& DS) games, sturdy and well made even if it is just plastic. It's not massive either, it is quite small but a nice size so it won't be effort to carry around in a bag etc. 24 slots available as well so what more could you ask for!

Adventure Time Lady Rainicorn Scarf
Adventure Time Lady Rainicorn Scarf
Price: 15.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present!, 4 Jan 2014
Bought as a Christmas present for my friend and she is very happy with it. It looks awesome and it's a lot longer than I imagined. Very nicely made (official product). Buy it!

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros. (Nintendo 3DS)
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros. (Nintendo 3DS)
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome so far!, 4 Jan 2014
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I just received this game this morning and I love it so far! I haven't played the previous 2 games in this series but I am very happy with how this is turning out so far! I almost didn't get this game because I saw it on the Nintendo Direct last year and though, "Nooo doesn't look like my thing at all, it looks really uninteresting." But I was very wrong. If you're on the edge with getting this game like I was, just get it because I thought I might as well seeing as it's only at 23.99 atm as well! The music is amazing, everything I have experienced with the game so far has been fun regarding controls and the storyline and the world in general. I wouldn't say the game is easy but it's not really hard either, it's at a very sweet spot of difficulty (for me, at least being 18). The graphics are very nice as well, especially when you're in the Dream World and Luigi is shown asleep on the bottom screen. Overall I can see me spending many hours on this game and hopefully completing it and it's not boring me at all with just over 2 hours of gameplay already played!

Belkin Leather Folio for iPod Touch - Black
Belkin Leather Folio for iPod Touch - Black
Offered by Accessories-4-All
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 30 Dec 2013
Perfect for what I needed it for. Fits and it looks nice (I have a 3G iPod Touch). Very well made as well but I'd expect it from Belkin.

iGloo Leather Pouch Case Cover Sleeve with Pull Tab For The LG Nexus 5 Mobile Phone - White
Offered by iGloo Accessories
Price: 3.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit., 30 Dec 2013
Extremely quick dispatch, fast arrival. Very happy with item. Doesn't look or feel cheap at all. Very tight fit at first but it loosened up a bit after keeping the phone in it for a while. It's still a snug fit but it's not too much. Perfect for what I wanted.

aLLreli Google Nexus 5 16GB 32GB Smart Book Protective Magnetic Folio Flip Case - LG Nexus 5 Ultra Slim / Light Case Wallet Cover Leather (PU) Black
Offered by ForPower(aLLreli TM)
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 22 Nov 2013
I'm very happy with the product! The main reason I chose this case was because it was the only case listed on the entirety of Amazon that had the strap on the preferred side of the case but I also chose it because it looked smart and neat and I liked that the actual phone holder was hard rubber and not horrible clear plastic like the other case I almost went for.

The only thing I would mention (and this is down to design), is that the front top slit of the case for the earpiece is just slightly too high and I think it should be cut to shape it personally rather than being a rectangle-shaped cutout. Also, this case would be even more perfect if there was a hole cut out on the front of the case at the bottom where the notification light shows. Just a couple of suggestions to aLLreli!

The Uninvited [DVD]
The Uninvited [DVD]
Dvd ~ Elizabeth Banks
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars What a twist!, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Uninvited [DVD] (DVD)
Awesome film with Elizabeth Banks. Massive twist at the end that I really did not see coming. Love it. 5*

Manfrotto 70cm Unpadded Tripod Bag
Manfrotto 70cm Unpadded Tripod Bag
Price: 22.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 9 Oct 2013
Very good quality. Does the job although the tripod has to be full extended for it to actually fit the bag. It can't be in its compact state or the bag just flops and is annoying.

Nad's For Men Hair Removal Cream - 200 ml
Nad's For Men Hair Removal Cream - 200 ml
Offered by OTCFORYOU
Price: 13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 9 Oct 2013
Works on the areas it wants to. Worked very well on the rear area but don't even bother putting it on your balls. Doesn't work and it just causes pain and makes them purple (temporarily).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3