Profile for Laura82 > Reviews

by Yasmina Reza
Edition: Perfect Paperback
Price: 16.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Je suis un peu decue de ce bouquin. J'ai ..., 5 Aug 2014
Je suis un peu decue de ce bouquin. J'ai adore ART et le roi du carnage mais celui la ne m'a pas prise je dois dire. Je pense que les pieces de theatre de Yasmina sont beaucoup mieux que le style "nouvelles".

Le Horla: Premiere ET Deuxieme Version ; Lettre D'UN Fou (Le Livre de Poche)
Le Horla: Premiere ET Deuxieme Version ; Lettre D'UN Fou (Le Livre de Poche)
by Guy de Maupassant
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. On sent vraiment l'angoisse du personnage principal qui ..., 5 Aug 2014
Excellent. On sent vraiment l'angoisse du personnage principal qui est hante par cet etre surnaturel qui le rend fou. Ca m'a beaucoup fait pense a Dracula de Bram Stoker par la facon dont le roman est ecris sous forme de journal intime. Vraiment bien, le seul defaut c'est que cet histoire est un peu courte a mon gout.

Gone for Good
Gone for Good
by Harlan Coben
Price: 7.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! I don't think I've ever read a stand ..., 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: Gone for Good (Paperback)
Perfect! I don't think I've ever read a stand alone book by Coben that I didn't like! This was no exception! Loved the story, the love story and all the twists and secrets. Very interesting character and again, this would make a great film!

Postmortem (Scarpetta Novels)
Postmortem (Scarpetta Novels)
by Patricia Cornwell
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it! Kay Scarpetta is a great heroine, 5 Aug 2014
Loved it! Kay Scarpetta is a great heroine! Such a clever beautiful woman. Really well written and all the central characters around her are also great! Can't wait to read Body of Evidence next!

True Detective - Season 1 [DVD] [2014]
True Detective - Season 1 [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Woody Harrelson
Price: 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing amazing amazing, 5 Aug 2014
WOW! Amazing amazing amazing! This series stands out from all the other recent series! It's better than Breaking Bad, better than Dexter. The acting of Matthew McCounaughey is simply incredible! This guy is an amazing actor! The setting is so dark and the characters are so flawed that it makes them even more loveable and endearing. You do care for them as people.
I won't reveal the plot but the story is set over a period of 20 years with flashbacks. Watch out for the score as well. I usually fastforward those bits, but the music is mesmerizing!
If you haven't seen this yet, I urge you to watch it! Fascinating!

The Fifth Witness (Mickey Haller 4)
The Fifth Witness (Mickey Haller 4)
Price: 5.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me... This is my third ..., 5 Aug 2014
Not for me... This is my third Michael Connelly and I'm not convinced. I know everyone loves him, but I just don't get into his novels... I'm trying the Black Echo now as I haven't read any Harry Bosch so let's see. So far I'm not gripped though...

Closer [DVD]
Closer [DVD]
Dvd ~ Natalie Portman
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 2.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it because of the play I did and the ..., 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: Closer [DVD] (DVD)
Loved it because of the play I did and the lovely people I met throughout my course! The film is no way near as good as our play, but love the theme song and also love Natalie Portman in it! She makes the film!

The Body Farm (Scarpetta Novels)
The Body Farm (Scarpetta Novels)
by Patricia Cornwell
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this novel, 5 Aug 2014
Wow! I loved this novel! It's probably my favourite read of the summer! After reading this I bought the whole series and read Postmortem already which I had read years ago but didn't remember at all! Love the characters and the writing!

In the Darkness: An Inspector Sejer Novel (Inspector Sejer 1)
In the Darkness: An Inspector Sejer Novel (Inspector Sejer 1)
by Karin Fossum
Price: 6.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this thriller, 5 Aug 2014
Really enjoyed this thriller! Quite an easy read - limit chick lit - very gripping with interesting characters as well. Will definitely read Inspector Sejer again! My husband saw this book and was drawn to it so I offered it to him for his birthday.

When It's A Jar
When It's A Jar
by Tom Holt
Price: 8.27

2.0 out of 5 stars ... was part of our book club - my friend's recommended this author and I thought the title sounded cool ..., 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: When It's A Jar (Paperback)
This was part of our book club - my friend's recommended this author and I thought the title sounded cool so I bought it. Really weird story... too fantastical for me, I couldn't get into it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14