Profile for Jackie > Reviews

Goddess Keira Underwired Full Cup Women's Bra Black 40F
Goddess Keira Underwired Full Cup Women's Bra Black 40F
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It arrived this morning,tried it on, still on!, 22 July 2014
I bought this bra in my usual size and it was a little large, however i have been having a dreadful time finding a comfy bra as I am disabled and a bit bent, plus a bit of weight has arrived....... so tried first one just a touch big but so comfy, so bought a second one next cup size up. Best bra I have ever had. fits perfectly, so comfortable, I still have it one. I am returning the original one to be replaced by bigger cup size, and so far no problems.

i just love it and very tempted to buy another one!

•RohiLinen• NEW Living Orthopedic V Shaped Support pillow "Includes Complimentary Purple Pillow Case FREE"
Offered by Rohi Linens Ltd
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly, 26 Jun 2014
I was told this was far superior to the one I currently was during, send boy they were right. It is just so soft yet firm and just cuddles you, live it, recommend it.

3 X Vintage Floral stunning storage suitcases
3 X Vintage Floral stunning storage suitcases
Offered by MMP Living
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage look, 15 Jun 2014
2nd set I have bought - which tells it's own story! Very handy little boxes and useful for make up, jewellery etc.

Pristine Crystal Extendable Pole Set Size: 120 cm - 210 cm W, Finish: Satin Silver
Offered by CCC Online
Price: 23.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks really nice, 15 Jun 2014
Easy to fit and looks very classy.. A little touch of bling with the crystal end pieces. Happy to recommend.

Prep & Prime by bareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer 30ml
Prep & Prime by bareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer 30ml
Offered by Natural Makeup Products
Price: 18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A must, 15 Jun 2014
If you wear Bare Minerals make up. It really does make a difference to use this primer. The combination is terrific.

Ladies 3 Pairs Maxi Full Coverage Briefs, no Visible Panty Line (VPL), Silky Soft, Black Size 20
Offered by NGB_Direct
Price: 10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Not exciting, but comfy, 15 Jun 2014
Basic, ordinary,but comfy for everyday wear. Easy to wear no VPL, if you would like this then these are for you.

Genuine CWT (Channel Well Technology) 12V 5A (60W) AC Adapters for LCD TFT Monitors, TVs, DVDTVs, and other equipment. Model number: CAD060121. This is newer version of CWT PAA060F adapter, with newer technologies and higher energy efficency ........ Can replace any central positive polarity 12V 5A (or less than 5A current) adapters, e.g. 12V 2A, 12V 3A, 12V 4A, 12V 4.16A..........Can replace CWT FAA040F, FAA050F, sawa-01-406 (12V 4A, 5A) adapters ............ Distributed by Hunterfield Ltd, all rights are reserved.
Offered by Hunterfield Ltd
Price: 11.98

Superfine Liner For Brows by Clinique Soft Brown 02 8g
Superfine Liner For Brows by Clinique Soft Brown 02 8g
Offered by Jewlzie
Price: 12.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 15 Jun 2014
Very fine, good colours, and no dragging. You can fill in, or draw in as appropriate and fine feathery finish can be achieved.

Now That You're Gone
Now That You're Gone
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Never disappoints, 15 Jun 2014
I have been unwell and sleep has been difficult, when I saw Julie Corbin had a new book out that would keep me company. I found it was in Kindle format only at the moment , even better,

I had little sleep last night again, but I didn't care too much as at last I was able to relax and enjoy the book.

You will get the story in the description, so no point in covering it again, it was as usual with Julie easy to read and within the first few pages you want, no need,to know what happened, who was behind it. This is what I love about her books - you are drawn in so quickly, and you feel such empathy with the main character.

Highly recommended as always.

FULL LENGTH ANTIQUE SILVER Dressing / Hall Mirror complete with Premium Quality Pilkington's Glass - Size: 49 inches x 16 inches (124cm x 40cm)
Offered by DOWNTON INTERIORS
Price: 32.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous darling!, 15 Jun 2014
For the money I think this is just fabulous. I had a job to find one this narrow, as I had just realised I had no full length mirror in my reorganised bedroom! But I have a narrow unit sitting at the end of my new wardrobe, so this stands leaning against the wee unit. It hides the untidy baskets and of course it can be moved for light or whatever . I am disabled and can move it easily.

It would be nice on the wall also.

I am very pleased with it and would not hesitate to recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19