Profile for Jackie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
No Mercy
No Mercy

1.0 out of 5 stars I feel robbed, 18 Oct. 2015
This review is from: No Mercy (Kindle Edition)
I bought both No Mercy and Absence of Mercy, assuming they were a continuation of the story. They are not they are the same book. The book is fairly mediocre, it is obvious 'who done it' early on and very clumsily done at that. I kept reading thinking there must be more to it, there was phoning to be a twist, no such luck.
Then I thought, OK try book two, perhaps it will blossom then. No it didn't. I do t recommend either book.

Decorative Plate 5" Mosaic Plate - Patchwork Rose
Decorative Plate 5" Mosaic Plate - Patchwork Rose
Offered by Gifts Direct 2 U Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous candle plate, 25 Aug. 2015
I like to use candles, but I am very keen on safety, so to find a beautiful ceramic plate like this to sit a delicate candle holder on, is terrific. As the candle flickers the rich tones on the plate are shown up in sll their glory.

I recommend these, very good buy.

I Let You Go
I Let You Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Great new novelist, 20 July 2015
This review is from: I Let You Go (Kindle Edition)
From the first page I was hooked, it was so easy to read, it was gripping, I wanted to know how it was going to end. Just when you think you are following the story you discover more twists and turns which leave you gasping!

I won't say anything to spoil the book, but I advise you to start reading when you have plenty of time as you will want to keep reading, right to the very end.

Recommended.

Sculptress Pure T-Shirt and Seamless Women's Bra Purple 40F
Sculptress Pure T-Shirt and Seamless Women's Bra Purple 40F
Offered by Lingerie Outlet Store

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bra., 14 July 2015
I love this bra and have waited ages for it to come back in stock, in the meantime I have wasted money on bras which do not fit half as well or are nearly so comfortable to wear as this one. The pink is a great colour, and although colourful, I have had no problem showing through clothes.

If you are a larger lady ( I am 40 FF) it has great support, as well as looking very nice. Its fits in all the right places you are told to look for, and it is much better on me than bras that cost twice as much. I recommend this bra.

Tri-Coastal Collection Purple / Lilac & Grey Floral Linen Design Round Hat Box - 33cm x 33cm x 14cm

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have a hat looking for home, this is it, 5 July 2015
This was bought as a present for my sister as I had bought her a hat for the summer. I thought the colours would look good in her bedroom and therefore be decoration in it's own right.

Her hat fits well, colours are great and the hat stays in shape - perfect!

ARDISLE 10 Double Sided 100/180 Grit Boomerang/Bana Na Curved Nail Files Uk Emery Board
Offered by Clest F&H

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nail file, 5 July 2015
These are as described, double sided and the curved shape make them very easy to use. Not much else to say - good price - good product and good price1

Children's Sterling Silver Cat Necklace on 14" silver chain - SIZE: SMALL: 11mm . Gift Boxed
Offered by Silver Style

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely necklace for cat mad child, 5 July 2015
I bought this for a friend's daughter, as they recently got a kitten and she is in love with it. It must be good as she has worn it every day since she got it. Very happy with that.

Wenko 30 x 52 cm Cover Plate with Hot Pepperoni Design
Wenko 30 x 52 cm Cover Plate with Hot Pepperoni Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for saving your hob and looking great at the same time, 5 July 2015
I bought these for my induction hob, as I was finding the hob was being used as a work top. I had been think about what I could do to protect it when I saw these. They are gorgeous, I got 2 and they fit my hob beautifully, and protect it and look so great in my kitchen.

I would recommend these to anyone, they actually made my kitchen look even better.

Colman's Original English Mustard Double Superfine Powder 113g
Colman's Original English Mustard Double Superfine Powder 113g
Offered by Sweet Addicts

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the best, 5 July 2015
I had been looking for this in order to make salad dressing and just to use as mustard, but then I saw it here!

Its the best

Zeller 14076 Woven Basket 34 x 31.5 x 31.5 cm Purple
Zeller 14076 Woven Basket 34 x 31.5 x 31.5 cm Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous purple storage box, 5 July 2015
Great colour, true to the photo, size fitted in my unit perfectly, so very happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20