Profile for margo > Reviews

Content by margo

margo

Country Estate Ladies Windsor Waterproof Fabric Lightweight Lined Riding Cape Coat Jacket Trench Coats Macs Lined Detachable Hood Taped Seams Walking Outdoors Countrywear Red Size 18
Offered by Socks Uwear®

4.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof Jacket, 15 Jan 2014
As specified, very roomy. I found the sleeves to be a bit long, will have to turn them up. There is enough room to get a thick sweater on. I love the colour. I bought it for the shoulder cape, as I get very cold accross my back.
Yes, I would recomend it to my friends.

Diono Sure Fit Seat Belt Positioner (Black)
Diono Sure Fit Seat Belt Positioner (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Seat belt adjuster, 9 Jan 2014
I use this belt for an adult and have done for the past four years. I am 5-2" and all seat belts go accross my neck because I am short.
It makes the car seat belt more comfortable, you should advertise them for " little adults " as well as children.
A brilliant idea. Thanlyou.

Jambusters: The Story of the Women's Institute in the Second World War
Jambusters: The Story of the Women's Institute in the Second World War

4.0 out of 5 stars w.i., 9 Jan 2014
It was very interesting to me as I am a W.I. member.They certainly worked hard then, and would again if required. Lets hope not.

MovingParts Genuine Leather Orthopaedic Front Car Seat Cushion
MovingParts Genuine Leather Orthopaedic Front Car Seat Cushion
Offered by SDE Online

4.0 out of 5 stars leather car seat, 9 Jan 2014
Because, the elastic should be stronger, it goes over the back of the car seat. I have sewn an adjustable strap on myself.

Madame Tussaud
Madame Tussaud

4.0 out of 5 stars madame tussaud, 17 Sep 2012
This review is from: Madame Tussaud (Kindle Edition)
It is a compelling read, very sad in parts and quite grusome at times. It is also a very good lesson on history.It has opened my eyes as to how much the French suffered at that time.Terrible.