ARRAY(0xabdacca8)

Profile for S. Tarbitt > Reviews

Content by S. Tarbitt

S. Tarbitt (Northumberland, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Seven Day AM & PM Pill and Tablet Storage Box with 14 compartments
Seven Day AM & PM Pill and Tablet Storage Box with 14 compartments
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge but wotrh the money, 16 Mar 2014
This item is great for my husbands morning/night tablets however was much bigger than expected. As it happens it worked out okay as my husband takes some tablets that are rather large in size - which tended to get stuck in the smaller tablet holders causing him to slap the holder off his hands and spill tablets everywhere!

I would recommend but just be wary of the size - 18 cm (7 in) long - and 9.5 cm (3.5 in) wide.

Great item but larger.

Apple USB Charger Cable for iPhone 4/4S/iPod/iPad
Apple USB Charger Cable for iPhone 4/4S/iPod/iPad
Offered by iTECK

4.0 out of 5 stars Genuine but not good at charging, 16 Mar 2014
This is a genuine apple item but charges my iPhone much better than my iPad. I am not sure if its more of a data cable.

I puchased this to replace my existing 3-pin plug cable which was threading due to use. However if you are trying to use the iPad and charge at the same time I find it did not work.

I would recommend you pay the full Apple price if you need a cable for your 3-pin adapter for an iPad. However if you need a cable to charge your iPhone this is definitely worth the money I would get again.

Can I just say the supplier was excellent when i contacted him about the issues with the original cable. He has fantastic customer service and I would have no hesitation in using this supplier again.

OCTAVE® Ski Thermals : 2 PACK Ladies Thermal Underwear Long Jane / Long John (XOS, Pure Black)
Offered by Galaxy Avenue

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 16 Mar 2014
This item was a low cost item which i wanted only to put under my jog pants or cycle pants in the cold weather.

Yes the item gets slightly baggy after you have worn it and yes it might not be as good as a higher priced item - but thats exactly it the item is NOT a higher priced item so those reviews who commented on this just remember this. And I have to say they wash extremely well and go back down to shape.

However, i think for what I needed the item for it was great. And having 2 pairs means i always have a spare when one is in the wash.

Thermal wise my legs were cold to the touch when I undressed to shower but I was not cold when cycling - and on that particular morning it was minus 1 so a pretty good test.

I think if you are a skier or go abroad for cold activities then yes pay more for the under layers. However if like me you want something to put under your walking/running/cycling pants to keep you warm during winter then these are perfect. I would buy them again.

Sparkle Rhinestone Decor Red Metal Leaves Design French Clip Barrette for Women
Sparkle Rhinestone Decor Red Metal Leaves Design French Clip Barrette for Women
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Clip, 16 Mar 2014
This clip is extremely unusual and beautiful - i am always getting compliments when i wear it.

The clip is a bit heavier than others i have so find it better to wear when my hair is not freshly washed or poker straight - it stays in a bit better as i do not have really thick hair.

Stones are extremely secure and so far none have fallen out.

I only wish this supplier would do some similar clips with a silver backdrop rather than a gold back drop - i think i would be purchasing them in every colour!

Great supplier and great item.

RSP RX480 Front And Evade Rear USB Rechargeable Light Set
RSP RX480 Front And Evade Rear USB Rechargeable Light Set
Offered by Adventure Northumberland

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this - best light, 16 Mar 2014
I cycle to work down a very narrow and dark country lane and wanted something to accompany my existing battery powered RSP light. This bigger version is absolutely perfect.

I did not want to carry an on-bike battery as I already have quite a payload with lunch bag, clothes, laptop and shoes etc for my commute so this seemed like the best compromise. It comes with a tiny (ie 2 inch) USB cable so i can have the light on charge during the day at my desk whilst I work. This is such a huge money saver in batteries - it takes around 3-4 hours to charge fully so plenty of time before i go home.

The light has 3 settings - bright, extra bright and so bright you might blind! Therefore always make sure it is pointed very slightly down to avoid blinding oncoming car driver (I am a car driver also so can see this from both sides!).

The small light i actually pinned to the back of my helmet for extra rear visibility ang again is super bright with USB charge capability.

I think this is excellent value for money and I would certainly recommend this set.

Barrettes Clips Barrette Hair Clips Vintage Diamante Barrette Hair Slide Colours Blue
Offered by Cherry-on-Top

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful product but stones come out, 16 Mar 2014
This is not an expense item and you do only get what you pay for.

the first one that arrived had 2 stones loose in the packet caused by delivery. Let me clearly highlight the supplier has EXCELLENT customer service and replaced the item immediately with an identical clip.

However having worn the clip 3 times I noticed a stone missing out of the new one. Its a shame as it is a gorgeous hair clip and very unusual.

Luckily I have the stone that fell out so will just glue it back in.

B600BE Genuine Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 i9505 Phone Battery 3.8V 2600mAh Li-ion
B600BE Genuine Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 i9505 Phone Battery 3.8V 2600mAh Li-ion
Offered by Buy Direct Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Supplier, 16 Mar 2014
i ordered this for my husbands Galaxy S4 as O2 wanted to charge nearly £120 to fix his battery issue. This arrived within 2-working days and is genuine Samsung. It resolved the problem quickly.

I understand there is an actual issue with Samsung batteries so we are going to follow up directly with them on the original issue but we needed this quickly so my husband had a usable phone.

Great supplier would use again.

FloristryWarehouse Round Wicker 12 inch Fruit Baskets. Pack of 4. Empty 30cm food gift hamper
Offered by FloristryWarehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 2 Jan 2014
Great value for money. Bit bigger than I was expecting had ordered them to make up Christmas basket presents but they were fine.

Code Red Base Metal Rhodium Plated with Real Mother-of-Pearl Stones Cufflinks
Code Red Base Metal Rhodium Plated with Real Mother-of-Pearl Stones Cufflinks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cufflinks, 2 Jan 2014
I like sparkly cufflinks with some of my workshirts and these are great. Shimmery and dressy but not too girly so could easily be used by men.

Would recommend.

Australian Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator Lotion 250ml
Australian Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator Lotion 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement for Avon product, 2 Jan 2014
i used to use a product by Avon called Beta-Carotene to put ON TOP of my factor sun lotion. Avon stopped selling this product and I was gutted so tried this one based on the reviews.

I am very fair and need a high factor lotion but used the Avon product to help bronze me safely. Unfortunately because I get heat rash i cannot use bronzing oils and must stick to one brand of sun lotion so it is limiting.

This lotion is just as good. Have not used it on holiday yet only the few days we have had sunshine in the UK but I think it is just as good.

Great smell, not greasy and I apply it after 2-3 minutes AFTER of my factor product. Would recommend but remember you need a factored sun lotion on first.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6