Profile for Nikski > Reviews

Samsung S24C300HS 24 inch HDMI VGA LED Monitor
Offered by PreisCompany
Price: 148.05

5.0 out of 5 stars big screen, big impact, 25 April 2014
First class screen for the price. The on-off button is a bit irritating as it's almost impossible to see against the black frame. However, you get used to it.

Lansky Sharpeners PS-MED01 Blade Medic - Black
Lansky Sharpeners PS-MED01 Blade Medic - Black
Offered by AMARANCE
Price: 12.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bit of kit, 25 April 2014
It's the best little knife sharpener I've ever used. But a word to the wise - don't throw away the instructions - i still get confused about which bit is best for sharpening what type of blade.

Acer Aspire XC-600 Desktop PC (Intel Core i7 3770 3.4GHz Processor, 6GB RAM, 2TB HDD, DVDSM, LAN, WLAN, Nvidia Graphics, Windows 8)
Price: 607.28

1.0 out of 5 stars It could have been so good, 25 April 2014
Well it all looked good. Nice and compact, great price, quiet, fast with its intel core i7. But it took a fortnight out of my life with its 'failure to read disk' messages. It also managed to delete six months worth of irreplaceable photos. Charming .

I contacted Acer who told me to send it to them for repair. I explained that it was new, I didn't want it repaired, I wanted it replaced. They told me they wouldn't do that. As you may imagine, I was steaming.

Happily, having bought it on Amazon, Acer were forced to give me my money back. Amazon even came to pick it up. I have now bought a Dell with a similar spec for a similar price instead. Good old reliable Dell, I should never have left you...

Jabsco - 29040-3000 Marine Manual Marine Toilet Pump Assembly Kit (29090- Series)
Offered by mcrltd
Price: 62.50

5.0 out of 5 stars good bit of kit, 25 April 2014
It turned up on time, was pretty easy to install and turns out to be a good bit of kit