ARRAY(0xafbe34f8)

Offered by DiO
Price: 134.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: WDH-210HB 12L/day Dehumidifier
Perfect, easy to move, easy to use, reliable and the little noise it makes isnt obtrusive. The first one we bought was so good I'm buying another one for the front porch

Electric Fly Zapper Fly Killer 40 watt 3 tubes 1 Spare tube VERMATIK RANGE AS SEEN ON TV
Offered by Futura Direct Ltd
Price: 89.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 26 Sep 2013
We seem to have been plagued by flies this year and I hate using sprays, particularly in the kitchen, so in desperation I bought this fly zapper.

It works well, I'm really pleased with it and as one other reviewer there is a datisflying zap as another fly is incinerated. A really good product but have only given four stars because the electric cable is ridiculously short.

The Chinese Vegan Kitchen: More Than 225 Meat-Free, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free Dishes from the Culinary Regions of China
by Donna Klein
Price: 11.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Recipes but No Pictures, 5 Jun 2013
There are a huge range of lovely recipes that I cant waIt to try, I would have sored this five stars if there had been some photographs of the finished dishes.

Premier Super-g Mixer Grinder
Premier Super-g Mixer Grinder
Offered by HousewareBazaar
Price: 88.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 May 2013
Does what it is supposed to, if I wanted to be picky I'd prefer a longer cable but otherwise I cant fault it in any way

Coloured Pencil: Discover Your "Inner Artist" as You Learn to Draw a Range of Popular Subjects in Colored Pencil (Drawing Made Easy)
by Eileen Sorg
Price: 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 26 May 2013
A little disappointed how small it was and that some of the examples seemed to be of weird subjects but it does clearly seem to show the basics and be quite informative

Wok stand s/s 25.5cm/10" Guaranteed quality
Wok stand s/s 25.5cm/10" Guaranteed quality
Offered by cookware company
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 May 2013
Cheap and works well on my gas hob, not really possible to say anything else apart it is perfect for me

Panasonic KX-TG 1403 Cordless Phone ( DECT,Hands Free Functionality )
Panasonic KX-TG 1403 Cordless Phone ( DECT,Hands Free Functionality )
Offered by total digital stores
Price: 37.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 24 May 2013
Does what it says on the tin, I found it a little complicated to programme and the instruction booklet could have been better but technology isnt my 'thing'!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not gel, 24 May 2013
I thought gel would mean something jelly-like which would stick to taps etc but its a liquid and not much use for the purpse I wanted it for

Wok 14"/35.5cm Dia round base cast iron wok Guaranteed Quality
Wok 14"/35.5cm Dia round base cast iron wok Guaranteed Quality
Offered by cookware company
Price: 8.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Difficult start but worth it in the end, 24 May 2013
After four hours, a box of brillo pads, a packet of sandpaper and a wire brush I still hadnt got what I thought was the 'protective paint' off the bottom, let alone the inside. We eventually discovered that the protective paint must be clear or the same colour as the wok! I wish it had said somewhere in the instructions as it would have saved me a lot of time and unecessary hard work. Its now been seasoned as recommended in the Amazon product recommendations and looks really good, I've no doubts that it will cook beautifully.

One star deducted due to the instructions that came with the pan didnt make it clear that the protective paint was either clear or the same colour as the wok and the seasoning instructions were poor and definitely inferior to those given on the Amazon site.

All being said and done I intend to get another one!

TomTom Start 20 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps
TomTom Start 20 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps
Offered by Sound&Technology
Price: 78.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely disappointed, 8 Sep 2012
I was always pleased with my original Tom Tom so purchased this model when I wanted to update expecting the same level of efficiency but I was sorely disappointed. The first thing I noticed was that a local farm track was labelled incorrectly as a road leading to a town some 15 miles away but worse was to come; some of the routes the thing tried to take me were ludicrous (ie, through a series of minor roads rather than the direct route - and yes I did have the settings right) sometimes it has instructed me to go on a completely wrong road despite updating regularly and always before a major journey.

It left us in the lurch completely in a strange city when all of this model crashed on April 1st last year and today was the last straw when it took us in completely the wrong direction down the A1, fortunately we realised the problem and navigated with a map, despite it constantly instructing us to drive in the wrong direction.

Apart from nearly causing an instant divorce during this last set of misdirections I injured my hand when I smashed it to pieces on the dashboard (I was navigating, not driving) - I am VERY unlikely to replace it with another Tom Tom unless I can be totally convinced I will not have similar problems which at best are irritating, at worst could be dangerous.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3