Profile for Cali > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Chocolate Dolphin Bath Mat & Pedastal Mat Set 2 piece Non Slip
Chocolate Dolphin Bath Mat & Pedastal Mat Set 2 piece Non Slip
Offered by Green_Homes

4.0 out of 5 stars ... luxurious mat but it does the job and is good for the price, 26 Dec. 2014
Not the most luxurious mat but it does the job and is good for the price.

Philips Disney Cars Children's Sensor Night Light - 1 x 0.06 W Integrated LED
Philips Disney Cars Children's Sensor Night Light - 1 x 0.06 W Integrated LED

2.0 out of 5 stars I thought he would like the cars design but the whole thing is more ..., 26 Dec. 2014
I must have misread the specs but this is only motion activated (you cant press) and only stays on for about 15 seconds. I bought it as a night light for my little boy (age 3) only to be woken by him in tears as he had spent the whole night waving his arms to keep the light on until they hurt. I thought he would like the cars design but the whole thing is more trouble than its worth. Now bought a simple plug in one which is much better.

Hess Wooden Colorful Sparrows Decor Mobile
Hess Wooden Colorful Sparrows Decor Mobile

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice mobile, 26 Dec. 2014
I like the mobile but the wings come separately to the birds and mine must have got mixed up as I have two pairs of green wings and no orange ones.

Little Grippers Light Cream Baby Socks (0-6 Months) with Stay On Technology
Little Grippers Light Cream Baby Socks (0-6 Months) with Stay On Technology
Offered by Toby Brands Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Product, 26 Dec. 2014
I love these socks. They really do stay put and are the only socks I've found that do. Much better than having to have socks and a second product to hold them on. I love the colours and the little lizard design and have bought many pairs now.

100% Bamboo Crib Fitted Sheets (pack of 2) for crib mattreses from 84 x 36 to 90 x 41

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my newborn, 1 July 2014
Bought these for my babybay crib and they are lovely. The fit is fine and they are so soft and good quality. I am very pleased with them, so much nicer than jersey or cotton.

Intex Gator Play Centre
Intex Gator Play Centre

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Intex Gator Play Centre (Toy)
Takes a long time to inflate/deflate but my son loves it!

Boys' Bike Helmet and Pads Set by Riderz
Boys' Bike Helmet and Pads Set by Riderz

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 1 July 2014
A little big for my 3 year old but does the job.

Stompee Balance Bike 2-6yrs Bright Red
Stompee Balance Bike 2-6yrs Bright Red
Offered by Stomp Racing

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 July 2014
Absolutely fab balance bike, my son loves it.

Zoku Single Quick Pop Maker Purple ZK110-PU
Zoku Single Quick Pop Maker Purple ZK110-PU
Offered by CuteBitz Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, 28 Mar. 2014
I read a lot of reviews of this product before I bought it. You need to know that it doesn't like low sugar/diet drinks but nor do I so I have no problem with that. Ive never had a problem with a pop getting stuck, but the first time I used it it didn't work, I think because my freezer wasn't cold enough and I tried to remove the pop too early and the stick came out leaving the pop in the pop maker. Its a bit frustrating when that happens as you have to let it defrost and refreeze before you can try again. I recomend giving the stick a good wobble to make sure its fully frozen before trying to remove the pop. Since them it has been fab and I have made different flavour pops every day. I have frozen homemade milk shakes and shop bought juices and smoothies with great success. My son loves it and loves decorating the pops with fruit, chocolate and sprinkles/ nuts etc. We've made stripy pops and they came out well, but need a lot of extra freezing time and arn't as imaculate as the pictures (Actually this worked out for the best as i used pink and yellow juice and where they blended a bit I got a lovely sunset effect). The recipe book is helpful but uses American ingredients, so most recipes need a bit of tweaking in the uk. My only gripe is that it only really makes 2 pops as each one takes a bit longer to freeze and by the third one you have to wait forever! I wish I invested in th 3 pop maker rather than than the single so no one had to wait. I might buy it as well!

So in summary, it takes a bit a time to learn how to use it best but once you get going its awsome and still worth 5 stars.

Quick Knits - Small and Pretty
Quick Knits - Small and Pretty
by Susan Penny

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 4 Dec. 2013
I bought this for the robin pattern, but I thought it looked a bit messy as it was in the book so I added a back side. I also had to alter the pattern of the wings slightly so they didn't look silly. I was hoping that there would be some other patterns that would interest me in the book but there weren't really. It's alright but could be better.

Page: 1 | 2