ARRAY(0xa809be7c)

Madden NFL 13 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Talbot Media
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars First ever Madden, 21 Feb 2013
This is my first ever Madden game that I have bought.
The last Madden I have even played was 08, so I'm out of the loop. Over the course of the year, I've been really interested in NFL, and I originally wanted to get this for PC. It was only than that I noticed EA Sports no longer make it for PC (Unlike the last Madden I played) so I started to consider buying it for the xbox. Even though it's late in the year to buy Madden, I went for it.
Since getting it, I haven't been able to put it down! I may not be much good, but I'm having great fun with this game! Would recommend it to any Sports games fans!

Fabrice Muamba: I'm Still Standing
Fabrice Muamba: I'm Still Standing
by Fabrice Muamba
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Feb 2013
It's rare that I would ever read a book by my own free-will. However, this story really caught my attention last year, so I thought it was worth a read.
I'm only 3-4 chapters deep, but already love it. Well written, and a great story. Truly inspiring.
Take it from someone who doesn't read, that this is worth every penny!

SAVFY Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000 / GT-N8010) Black Luxury Flip Stand Leather Case Cover Multi-Function Folio Pouch with Touch Stylus Loop Holder Design, includes FREE Bonus Gift: High Quality Screen Protector (Black)
Offered by GMEX Trading
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, Professional, Safe, 21 Feb 2013
A great all around case. Very smart and professional looking.
I have, however, found some "faults" with the product.
-I sometimes notice that the tablet slips down too much in landscape mode, to the point that the cameras are blocked by the case. I don't use the cameras ever, so it's not a problem for me, however, I can see it being a problem for Skype lovers.
-The clip at the back for turn the case into a stand is easily bent out of shape, and is left sticking out quite a bit. Very small problem, but something to note.

Other than that, the case is very nice. I haven't dropped it yet, but it does seem like it would take a small drop. Great for fighting off finder prints and scratches. I recommend a screen-protector while you're buying this. Might aswel get a full package!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2013 12:01 PM GMT

BWC (Formerly KiDiGi) 7 - Version 4.1 - Super Slim and Light 7 Inch Android Tablet with 1.5Ghz Processor and 8Gb storage running Android V4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Offered by George and Freddie
Price: 45.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, not great., 21 Feb 2013
I've been an iOS man for quite a while now. I haven't really been interested in trying Android, but I decided to give it a go via a cheap tablet.
I found this tablet, which has decent reviews. For the price, it wasn't a risk. Cheap tablet to try out the Android OS was all I was after.
The tablet itself is quite nice. Very light, and compact. Fits perfectly in my hand when in portrait mode.
The packaging of the product is very bare. A cheap white box, with the tablet just thrown onto of a plastic molding wasn't the best choice, considering shipping isn't famous of taking extreme care of packages.
The tablet comes with a power connector, USB, and a small manual. The power connector is no good at all. The port for it sticks out too much, and I can see why so many people have said they needed a replacement. Only a matter of time before it breaks. The chord itself is much too short. 3-4ft isn't anywhere near long enough, for me at least.
I charge via the USB cable. One thing I've noticed, is that it's not as powerful as the power connector itself. Infact, it's seems quite weal..To the point that the tablet has gone dead on my while plugged in on one or two occasions.
The power of the tablet, for the price, is very good. I didn't expect too run games off the tablet, but to my surprise, I can run quite a few.
The screen is decent. I needed to re-calibrate it when I got it, as it was off by quite a bit, but after that, it was fine. Netflix movies and YouTube videos were quite good. I have noticed however, that it is easily marked/scratched. Not a fault of the tablet, but the user. I would buy a screen-protector if you cared about that.
Now on too the biggest point for me. The battery. I heard mixed reviews about the battery. Ranging from ok, to terrible. I heard the same about the iPhones, but mine has great battery life, so I didn't really think too much about it.
When I got the tablet, the battery was fully gone, as expected, so I plugged it in right away and left it too charge to 100%. I came back about 4 hours later, with the battery full, I plugged it out and started too download a few apps that I would use. I didn't stray anywhere other then that Play Store, but too my surprise, about 45 mins in, the tablet shut off. I wasn't sure what it was, so I attempted to re-boot, only to notice that it must have been the battery. I plugged it in, and keep an eye on the battery level as it charged. It came up as 100% after 2 hours and 10 or so mins.
I wasn't impressed at all. I tried downloading to battery defender apps, shut off wifi when not in use, turned screen brightness down to a very low level, turned GPS off, and killed all apps fully. Even with all this, the tablet still loses full charge inside 45 mins.
The battery really lets this tablet down. If it had a decent battery life, for 10-20 more, it would be a great buy.
However, even for this price, it's not a great option. If you are ok with being plugged into an outlet at all times with a very short and easy to break cable, than you've found the tablet for you. If not, I would recommend holding onto the cash for a while and pick up something else

Perixx MX-2000IIB, Programmable Gaming Laser Mouse - Black - 8 Programmable Button - Weight Tuning Cartridge - Omron Micro Switches - Avago 5600DPI ADNS-9500 Laser Sensor - Ultra Polling 125-1000HZ
Offered by Perixx UK
Price: 39.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality mouse at a bargain price!, 8 Feb 2013
To start off, my previous mouse was a tiny Microsoft Wireless portable mouse. It was cheap, in every way possible.
I began to search for a new mouse after I decided enough was enough. I have quite large hands and the tiny portable mouse was just a miss-match.
I searched for quite a while to find a mouse. I wasn't looking for anything special, just something that fits well. I looked at Razer, Logitech, Corsair and many others, all ranging from 10-150 - All seemed to have pretty big downfalls. From being very small, to poor build quality.

I eventually came across this little gem. All the reviews seemed to be full of praise for this mouse. People mentioned it was quite big, well build, comfortable, and the extra buttons were great. All of which I can agree with.
I can honestly say, that I can not fault this mouse in any way, shape or form! It is perfect for me. The DPI settings can be changed on the fly, very handy for my photoshop/illustrator work. The extra buttons, I currently have mapped to Photoshop shortcuts. Now, with just a tiny flinch from my thumb, I can undo, zoom in, zoom out, re-do and more! Great for my work. Really improved my workflow.
I've also given it a bit of a go at gaming. I'm not a huge gamer myself. I'll play the odd new title on my PC, but mainly it's all work. Going from a wireless mouse, to a wired was a great choice! Much more responsive in-game. Playing far cry3 just seemed generally better using this mouse, over my old one.
In terms of ascetics, this mouse isn't anything amazing, but by no means, bad. The little logo with back lighting is a nice touch, and can be changed to a range of colours via the app. You can also choice if you want it to pulse, and how half to pulse.
When I seen the removable weights in other mice, I always that it was just a bit of a show thing, rather than something that would help. I was quite wrong. I use all 6 weights. The mouse, with these weights is pretty nice, in my hands like this. I tried it without them, and I found a huge difference! Worth playing around with if you are going to buy this.
I am a huge fans of companies that bread cables. I've never had a breaded cable break for anything. This mouse amazingly comes with a breaded USB cable! The breading isn't too thick, so you can do your cable management without worrying.
The rubber grips on the mouse are great. Really helps to prevent slipping.
The soft-touch / Rubberized finish to the mouse is pretty nice too. If you are worried about people seeing how sweaty your hands are, I would recommend giving it a clean now and then, as the marks are easily left there. Nothing that would bother me.
The packaging of the mouse is maybe a little big, in my eyes, considering the contents. I would have personally liked to see the package size cut down. Just my personal opinion. By no means a deal breaker.
Software is pretty good too. You can change quite a few settings of the mouse, including the colours, DPI, and set custom macro's for the extra buttons.

All and all, this mouse is a huge bargain! If you are considering it while reading the reviews, I can confirm, all other reviews are spot on! I would have happily paid more for this mouse. It truly is a top notch mouse!

*Do note, that the mouse is big. It probably won't suit smaller hands at all*