Profile for Philip Thomas > Reviews

Philip Thomas

Page: 1 | 2
Dog / Pet Travel Water Bottle Bowl
Dog / Pet Travel Water Bottle Bowl
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog had not problems using it the very first time and on subsequent walks she looks for it when hot., 1 Jun. 2016
Makes dog walking in the sunshine and heat more enjoyable for the dog. First time I used it (I only half fill it to keep the weight down), the dog just had no qualms about drinking from it so a big success there.
Do worry a little that the plastic on which it hangs from your belt and the device itself may not last too long - and I hope to be disproved - but at this price, I will simply buy another!

Tenn Well Coffee Grinder-Manuel Ceramic Coffee Bean Burr Grinder Mill ,Perfect Hand Coffee Maker
Offered by T&H Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 1 Mar. 2016
Brilliant, inexpensive, looks more expensive than it is, variable grind... fresh coffee! Also as a byproduct, develops your bicepts and tricepts and saves electricity!

Cesar Millan 37 Success Secrets - 37 Most Asked Questions on Cesar Millan - What You Need to Know
by Rita Newman

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY disappointed, 13 Jun. 2015
Sorry but this is rubbish. The paperback booklet is 37 pages in total and about 32 of those have anything real in them.. sadly "real" is questionable as the content seem to hav ebeen written either by someone with a poor command of the English Language or it has been badly translated from some other language. What is worse is, it just does not do what it says on the title - if you are interested in who made the tea on a Cesar episode shoot then perhaps this is for you but I bought it because my wife is a Cesar fan and also a Dog Groomer so hoped to have 37 top questions answered, and it didn't either propose or answer even one, so I returned it for a refund.

APA Industries LNA4134AA Antenna Mast
APA Industries LNA4134AA Antenna Mast
Offered by autoteileluecke

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally brilliant., 11 Jun. 2015
Brilliant! My old mast was bent by an over enthusiastic hand car wash person so I bought this. Follow the step by step instructions and removing the old and then replacing with a new mast is simplicity itself .. but DO follow the instructions step by step. Then having installled it, I found to my surprise that it had 5 sections compared to the 4 on the old mast and what's more, the reception is better than before. LOVE it.

Cesar Millan 37 Success Secrets - 37 Most Asked Questions On Cesar Millan - What You Need To Know

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY disapointed, 11 Jun. 2015

Bulldog Sensitive Shave Cream 175ml (Pack of 2)
Bulldog Sensitive Shave Cream 175ml (Pack of 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars I actually get a better result with straight Aqueous Cream which is far cheaper, 3 May 2015
Sorry but it does not do the job. Shaved using it for the first time today with 2 days stubble and it made the (new) razor drag through the beard pulling and scraping. I actually get a better result with straight Aqueous Cream which is far cheaper, but even that is inferior to the old brush and shaving soap. Having tried it (was hoping it would be good to pack for a week away golfing instead of taking the brush and soap) it has now been consigned to the bin -- even though I have only had one shave using it. In fact I may just use shampoo which I get at the hotel instead of packing the whole caboodle ... even that, from past experience, is better than this stuff. Money wasted, but knowledge gained.

Third World War
Third World War
by General Sir John Hackett

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read and great value, 1 April 2015
This review is from: Third World War (Paperback)
I first read this book in 1980 and thought it was an excellently constructed faction on how WW3 would start and pan out. Given the problems in Ukraine and the Middle East I thought it deserved re-reading and apart from the development of weaponry it stands the test of time and is a great read. Sadly my library did not have it so, at 1p +p&p this was an excellent buy and arrived promptly and in good (previously loved) condition.

Auraglow Motion Activated PIR Sensor Wireless Twin Security Light
Auraglow Motion Activated PIR Sensor Wireless Twin Security Light
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - both the light output and as a product., 17 Jan. 2015
I bought one of these to light up a dark area in the back of our house as my wife works late evenigns and customers have to come to collect their dogs and I was absolutely delighted with it. SO BRIGHT!
SO I then bought another to light up the area around the coal-bunker and it has proved to be a boon to me as I used to either scabble around in the dark or wear a head-light to find the coal.
The only problem is -- and it is nothing to do with the light which is totally brilliant - I also have a cat and a dog. he cat is getting old and nforgets she has been outside recently so goes out about 10 times a night, and each time she turns onthe light in each direction so that is 20 times the light goes on. It is great for noticing when she returns to the back door as th elight goes on. If you do not have a cat you don't realise the difference between cats and dogs is cats have staff. So she returns to the cat-flap and knocks until we let her in which is why it is useful to know she is returning. The problem is, with so many on/off/on/off episodes the batteries don't last as long as they do up by the coal bunker. But itis relative as the coal bunker light has now lasted nearly 10 weeks and is still bright as day 1, but I recently had to replace the batteries on the other light (thank you cat) but not really a hardship as they are really simple to replace.

I cannot give this product enought stars - it is by far the best thing I have bought in years. You will not be disappointed if yo buy one.

One last thing - I have put both up under eaves so they are sort of protected from direct rain etc. I don't know how they will behave if directly affected by the elements but I cannot see why it would adversely affect them.

Srixon AD333 Golf Balls - 1 Dozen NEW 2014 (White)
Srixon AD333 Golf Balls - 1 Dozen NEW 2014 (White)
Offered by STEPHEN PRICE

5.0 out of 5 stars They must be good!!, 25 Sept. 2014
They must be good!!! I shot a 47 Stableford points in a competion recently using one ( and I did keep the same ball all the way around so they don't go in to the rough (he said with a smile on his face - and if you beleive that they can I sell you Mount Everest?). Seriously, they are a superb ball at a superb price for a middle handicapper.

Enzo Rodi 116510 Chrome Toilet Brush without Rim Cleaner 72 mm
Enzo Rodi 116510 Chrome Toilet Brush without Rim Cleaner 72 mm

3.0 out of 5 stars Small than I expected but it fits the receptacle and ..., 25 Sept. 2014
Small than I expected but it fits the receptacle and does the job. One little blemish on the horizon if that the chrome must be wafer thin as it is starting to pit already, but at £7 I can replace it every year!

Page: 1 | 2