Profile for R. Moorhouse > Reviews

Content by R. Moorhouse

R. Moorhouse "~Otherside~" (Japan)

SMOKO TOAST - USB Hand Warmers (BUTTA)
SMOKO TOAST - USB Hand Warmers (BUTTA)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay super cute hand warmings!, 13 Feb 2013
Best self-present ever! I really wanted cute toast handwarmers for christmas as it's really expensive to have the heating on all the time just to keep your hand warm enough to type a thesis - no typing in gloves it doesn't work! I wish I had butta 3 years ago I'd have saved loads on the heating bill! I use butta every day he came in a super cool box and everything was individually shrink-wrapped. The only negative aspect is you just get two of the same butta they are not for right and left hand so your right hand ends up with the wire flopping over your thumb sometimes making typing a bit harder. You can hook it out of the way and all in all I'm pleased! I just got in and I'm cold so time to plug in butta!

Contemporary and Traditional Japanese Cooking: Simple, Delicious and Vegan
Contemporary and Traditional Japanese Cooking: Simple, Delicious and Vegan
by Miyoko Mishimoto Schinner

3.0 out of 5 stars Lost your camera?, 2 Jun 2008
So yeah I've just got back from living in Japan and being vegan having to cook everyday and veganising many favourite japanese dishes. The recipes are good and the explanations are nice but...

Where are the photos?!? That's why we BUY cookbooks or we would just get it off the internet wouldn't we?!