Profile for Kate M > Reviews

Nutri Bullet
Offered by fashionstyleuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and clean. Excellent results, 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Nutri Bullet
Although I've only had it a couple of weeks, I'm delighted with ease-of-use and end results. I have used a heavy-duty American juicer in the past (I know this is not a juicer) and wished I had not spent the money on it as it was time-consuming and didn't have the benefit of the fibre.

GX53 LED SMD 3W replacement for CFL GX53 Warm White
GX53 LED SMD 3W replacement for CFL GX53 Warm White
Offered by Strictly Lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars These lights come in two formats - these are the ones that work!, 12 Jun. 2014
These replaced similar ones I had that did not last and were expensive. I've had these in for five months now with no difficulties.

Aerelle Duvet 100% Cotton Cover,Dupont Fibre 13.5 Tog All Seasons King 220X225Cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Aerelle Duvet (two in box - three temperature variants), 12 Jun. 2014
I've rated this five stars as I'm comparing it with Siberian Goose down duvets that I've used before that have cost upwards of £350. Although we have only tried the 4.5 Tog which was bought for guest room, I actually prefer this to down as it is even lighter. Will use the 9 Tog in colder months and hope it is relatively as light to sleep under.

Knitty Gritty:The Next Steps
Knitty Gritty:The Next Steps
by Aneeta Patel

5.0 out of 5 stars Another easy-to-understand book, 12 April 2013
Clear photographs and easy to understand instructions. Now I'll be able to finish a cardigan I started last year! Some nice little projects. Fancy some socks for next winter.

Knitty Gritty: Knitting for the Absolute Beginner
Knitty Gritty: Knitting for the Absolute Beginner
by Aneeta Patel

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to understand, 12 April 2013
Although I'm not at 'Absolute Beginner' will use it when I'm stuck. Knitting projects I think would be ideal for children but I wasn't inspired by them. Have purchased The Next Steps.