Profile for Gem5384 > Reviews

Content by Gem5384

Gem5384

Gifts for Men - Man Tin - leads, screws & other pointless stuff I must keep - id
Offered by Mish Mash Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift, 17 Jun. 2013
A nice quirky tin, which makes a good gift for that man who's difficult to buy for, if I were to order again I'd probably pay a little more for the XL as would be more useful.

There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly (Classic Books with Holes Board Book)
There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly (Classic Books with Holes Board Book)
by Pam Adams
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 17 Jun. 2013
I loved this book as a child, and now both my one year old and four year old love it too. It's lovely and colourful and the holes in the pages add an interesting touch. It's a classic and good value for money.

Classic Pop-Up Toy
Classic Pop-Up Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing., 17 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Classic Pop-Up Toy (Toy)
I love the old fashioned wooden toys and this one is ok. It's not as springy as I thought it would be and my one year old quickly lost interest. But the quality is good and it came well packaged.

Life of Pi (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UV Copy)
Life of Pi (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UV Copy)
Dvd ~ Suraj Sharma

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely story with great 3d effects, 17 Jun. 2013
I laughed, I cried and I jumped out of my seat in places so a good entertaining DVD to watch. My husband found it a little slow in places but I thought it was a lovely story.

Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book by Dan Brown., 17 Jun. 2013
I've read and really enjoyed previous Dan Brown books and this one was just as good. From the moment I read the first page I was hooked, it's fast paced with a good twist here and there. Have already recommended this book to others.

Car Circuit - Toot-Toot Cars : Multi-Tracks
Car Circuit - Toot-Toot Cars : Multi-Tracks

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 15 Jun. 2013
Fits together poorly & will not connect in a complete circuit with my daughters other Toot Toot driver bits. Wish I'd read the other negative reviews before purchasing. Would not recommend.

World's Best Daddy keyring
World's Best Daddy keyring
Offered by The Purple Gift Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality for price, 15 Jun. 2013
This review is from: World's Best Daddy keyring
Great service. Key ring looks much more expensive than it was. Very happy to give as a birthday gift from the little ones.

Fiesta Crafts Duck Squeak A Puppet
Fiesta Crafts Duck Squeak A Puppet

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably happy, 21 April 2013
This puppet was a nice little easter gift, quite difficult to get it to squeak which is why I haven't given it 5 stars.

Accurist Charmed Cherry Blossom Ladies Bracelet Watch LB1601
Accurist Charmed Cherry Blossom Ladies Bracelet Watch LB1601

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous & on trend watch, 20 Jun. 2012
I bought this as a gift and my Mum loved it. Was great value from this seller as well, and my Mum has already bought herself two more beads to add to it which I didn't realise you can do. We're both very happy with purchase.

Hi-BagZ® Gaming Beanbag Faux Leather BLACK Bean Bag Chair
Hi-BagZ® Gaming Beanbag Faux Leather BLACK Bean Bag Chair
Offered by Comfort Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Gaming comfort at great value, 29 Dec. 2011
Bought this as a Christmas present and my husband loves it. I've tried it and agree its very comfy to sit on as it moulds around you and supports your neck, even after hours spent playing the Xbox! It was also very good value, no extra money was charged to post to the Isle of Wight and beanbag was received quickly. Overall I would definitely recommend.