Profile for S. Harper > Reviews

Content by S. Harper

S. Harper (UK)

Dell UltraSharp U2312HM 23 inch IPS LED/LCD Monitor (16:9, 8ms,
Dell UltraSharp U2312HM 23 inch IPS LED/LCD Monitor (16:9, 8ms,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, great product, excellent delivery, 12 May 2014
This was such an easy purchase. I did a little research on the best monitors for my needs. I write courses and need to have a larger, wider screen to accommodate multiple open windows and applications. I pair this with my laptop monitor to have a dual screen. Having found the best screen (for my budget), I went in search of who'd supply it. Amazon did, I ordered it and it arrived THE NEXT DAY! Brilliant. Packaging was noticeably substantial. Once plugged in , I was up and running. Perfect.

Plantronics CS361 Binaural Wireless Headset System with Lifter
Plantronics CS361 Binaural Wireless Headset System with Lifter
Offered by Handset Solutions Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, great product, 8 May 2009
The headset is great and arrived quickly, so I was able to start using it within a few days of ordering. I use it daily now and the difference it made is great. The order specifically includes the lifter, which is not in the box by default, as it's an extra. This did not come with the initial delivery, but when I notified the company, they sent the lifter out immediately. I do recommend the lifter as a really useful part of the kit.