Profile for peter duff > Reviews

Content by peter duff

peter duff

The Price We Pay (Life After War Book 7)
The Price We Pay (Life After War Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST TO READ THE WORLD IS HEADING THIS WAY??, 18 April 2015
I found it difficult to understand just what was going on with the survivors and the Demons?but once into it I have enjoyed every book I have read in the series.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi and 4G, 32 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Jan. 2015
Delighted with product and the cutomer service provided when I had a problem.

Electro Electric Semi Acoustic guitar Package by Benson (Cherryburst) - FREE AMP

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely piece of kit., 9 Mar. 2014
However,I have Emailed the Supplier as i have not been able to download the instruction Booklet to go with the DVD I recieved with the Guitar,I am waiting for a response from wmail posted on the 6th of March.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2014 10:26 AM BST

Running From The Devil - How I Survived a Stolen Childhood
Running From The Devil - How I Survived a Stolen Childhood

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant read., 9 Feb. 2014
This book is a briliant read .It opens ones eyes to what may be going on around us and we dont know it.It is happening in homes and some pareents are blind to it.