Profile for A. Sharad > Reviews

Content by A. Sharad

A. Sharad "Snow Dogg" (Buckhurst Hill, Essex United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Fitness Mad Warrior Plus Yoga Mat - Fire
Fitness Mad Warrior Plus Yoga Mat - Fire
Price: 15.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice piece of luxury for your Yoga Sessions, 4 Jun 2014
I got fed up using the loan mats at my Yoga centre & wanted something comfy & functional. This fits the bill: it's nice & thick so provides great comfort - I do Bikram YOga in 40oC temp & sweat like the preverbial; nevertheless, I did not find that it got slippery at all. In fact I really like the grip it affords. A small band to keep the mat rolled-up after use would be very welcome...

SanDisk SDSDQXL-064G-G46A 64 GB Extreme MicroSDXC 45 MB/s Class 10 UHS-I Card
SanDisk SDSDQXL-064G-G46A 64 GB Extreme MicroSDXC 45 MB/s Class 10 UHS-I Card
Price: 39.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Brilliantly, 4 Jun 2014
I bought this for use in my GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition camera & even after several commerial shoots and falling off my bike at 45k while installed in the camera, the memory card records flawlessley with at all shooting speeds & frame rates, including for picture taking. It's pricy, but has proven to be robust & reliable.

Dymo LetraTag Labelling Tape 12mm x 4m - Assorted Colours (Blister Pack of 3)
Dymo LetraTag Labelling Tape 12mm x 4m - Assorted Colours (Blister Pack of 3)
Price: 9.93

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Dymp Tape & Does the Job, 4 Jun 2014
It's Dymp Tape & Does the Job - but it's not cheap. After a while, the ink on paper roll fades, but for my needs, that's not a proble,. Just wish it was a bit cheaper. Easy to install, works flawlessley.

Vapextech Super Smart nimh Charger 8 cell
Vapextech Super Smart nimh Charger 8 cell
Offered by Vapextech
Price: 16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works brilliantly, 4 Jun 2014
I've been using a different 4-cell charger for ages, but when a photo assignment comes up, was finding that it took way too long to charge a sufficient number of batteries. I bought this based on Amazon recommendations & have been delighted. It's great to be able to charge 8 AAs and AAAs simultaneously - and quickly. I take it on assiognment as a backup & has not failed me at all.

Display is easy to use & understand. Couldn't be simpler.

Value 5 Pack of 7dayshop AA / AAA Battery Storage Cases - Clear - Makes AA and AAA Batteries Safer and Easier to Store!
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)
Price: 2.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Simpel & Effective, 4 Jun 2014
I got fed up with batteries all over my camera bag & in my "man-drawer" - these tided them all up. They are well made & I'm sure will last as long as the other's I've previously bought & are still going strong after 2-3 years

Bikram's Beginning Yoga Class
Bikram's Beginning Yoga Class
by Bikram Choudhury
Price: 11.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Long, but not very clear, 4 Jun 2014
I boutght this book to try and get a better understanding of Bikram Yoga - the why's and wherefore's. It expounds the benefits of going every days etc, which for me is not feasible, given all my other comitments. It does not adequately explain WHY the various poses work, nor what the underlying philisophy is. It's written quite casually & does not do an adequate job os describing the poses either. A web companion with videos of poses and a good deal of editorial enhancement would massively improve this book.

GoPro Tripod Mount
GoPro Tripod Mount
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super duper, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: GoPro Tripod Mount (Electronics)
Does what it says on the tin. It has two mounting screw holes for flexibility & I like baing able to easily pull the camera off using the top-mount. Great & well made.

GoPro Suction Cup Mount
GoPro Suction Cup Mount
Offered by Geek-Trend
Price: 42.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticks like SUPER-GLUE!!, 4 Jun 2014
Bought this for a not-very taxing wedding ceremony video and have been extremely impressed - it's thoroughly well made & very tough. It's got great mounting options for the camera which look like they are pretty well shake-proof. Easy to stick onto a clean, flat surface & does so with brilliance - you'd really struggle to pull it off - I'd feel very comfortable using it for filming on a car or light plane - it's that good!

PC Computer USB Single Action Foot Switch - extra hands free control for you PC foot button
Offered by WORTHYDEAL LTD
Price: 19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not work on a MAC, 4 Jun 2014
I looked carefully when buying, but thought it was MAC compatible - it's not and the software is not ready for MAC either. Nevertheless, it seems well made & quite tough so probably fine on a PC.

Manfrotto Backlite Stand without Pole
Manfrotto Backlite Stand without Pole
Price: 22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little stand, 4 Jun 2014
I needed something in an emergency & this fit the bill - kept my camera & attached flash secure & I love the wide spread of the legs, giving a great, stable platform. As expected from Manfrotto, it's well engineered & looks very robust. As a bonus, it folds up nice an small so it's easy to pack away.

On reflection, I wish I'd bought the one with the supplied upright pole as I had to improvise a little - but that's a failure of judgement on my part!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7