Profile for Amy1608 > Reviews

The Woman He Loved Before
The Woman He Loved Before
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 14 Nov 2012
I really enjoyed this book and I found it a lot darker than the author's usual stories but it was great, couldn't put it down.

The Glimpse
The Glimpse
Price: 3.79

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't that great, 14 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Glimpse (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't really get into this book, at some points I didn't even have a clue what was going on but I just finished it because I'd paid for it!

1000 Places to See Before You Die
1000 Places to See Before You Die
by Patricia Schultz
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 14 Nov 2012
I love this book. I work in the travel industry so I go on holiday a lot!! This book is great for ideas of places where you either wouldn't think to go or it just gives you tips on where is good to go in the more popular destinations.

Alice in Zombieland (The White Rabbit Chronicles - Book 1)
Alice in Zombieland (The White Rabbit Chronicles - Book 1)
Price: 4.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put in down!, 14 Nov 2012
I really enjoyed this book, hence the " I couldn't put it down". I loved this take on zombies. I also thought the relationship between Cole and Alice was written so well. Would definitely recommend.

The End of Everything
The End of Everything
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 26 July 2012
The end of everything is a very good read, complete page turner but I must admit some parts did make me feel uncomfortable reading it but I would recommend, especially now it's so cheap.

The Help
The Help
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 12 Dec 2011
This review is from: The Help (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely loved this book, it made me laugh and cry, what more can you ask for. Definitely would recommend reading.

Thirteen Reasons Why
Thirteen Reasons Why
Price: 4.49

4.0 out of 5 stars EASY READING..., 18 Oct 2011
I'd say this book was more of a teenager book but I quite enjoyed it and it passed the time on a long haul flight. Worth a read.

Painless
Painless
Price: 1.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 18 May 2011
This review is from: Painless (Kindle Edition)
When I first started reading this I found it slow and thought I wouldn't finish it, but I'm glad I did because the story turned into a page turner. Also the character of the little girl had me giggling at some of the things she would say. Enjoyed it eventually.

The Ice Cream Girls
The Ice Cream Girls
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 18 May 2011
This book was such a page turner and didn't see the twist at the end coming!! Loved it!! Would definitely recommend.

Never Let Me Go
Never Let Me Go
Price: 4.47

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 May 2011
This review is from: Never Let Me Go (Kindle Edition)
After a family member raving to me about how good the film was, I thought I'd buy the book because usually the books are always better than the films, but I was so disappointed. I found it boring and most of it was going nowhere.

Page: 1 | 2