Profile for Liber Vermis > Reviews

Content by Liber Vermis

Liber Vermis "Book Worm" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
HE09008SB06, Sapphire Blue, 6UK, Ever Pretty Trailing V-neck Ruffles Long Wedding Evening Dress Size 6 09008
Offered by Ever Pretty Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for someone else..., 11 Oct. 2014
Who looked absolutely stunning in this dress!! It does come up a little big but for the money this was an absolute bargain as the dress looked much more expensive and was serious quality. Can't say more really.

Ladies Black Buckle Stretch Womens Hipster Trousers Size 12 31"
Ladies Black Buckle Stretch Womens Hipster Trousers Size 12 31"
Offered by WearAll

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug, 11 Oct. 2014
Ok, so these are just slightly on the small side but the material is pretty stretchy so it's not a problem.
I've read other reviews suggesting they look tacky and I'm not sure why. They look like, and are made of the type of material, that this style and cut of trouser would be!
They are pretty comfortable, got the thumbs up from my kids, so they can't be that bad :)

ANA Women's Boot Cut Jeans Sexy Hips Mid-Waist Distressed Wash Denim Pants SZ 30

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice value for money, 11 Oct. 2014
These are very attractive jeans. The smallest size I could order was the 30W which fits exactly as I expected. Slightly on the larger side but not so much that a belt won't solve it. The jeans are pretty good quality and I was pleasantly surprised given the price. Quite heavy material so will be perfect for autumn/winter. I would however say that you need to note the leg length!! They are very long, fine for me as I like my jeans longer, but they are definitely longer than standard.

Thores-Cross: A Yorkshire Ghost Story Novel
Thores-Cross: A Yorkshire Ghost Story Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable quick read, 11 Oct. 2014
Really quite enjoyed this. Took a chance on an unknown author which was at quite a cheap price and I'm glad I did. Enough spook in it to keep your attention and interesting time slip style. Some of it was a but far fetched (hence the four and not five star rate) but it was a good quick read anyway. If you like a bit of spook then go for it.

Catherine Lansfield Armoni Bath Mat & Pedestal Mat Set, Blue
Catherine Lansfield Armoni Bath Mat & Pedestal Mat Set, Blue
Offered by Lifestylish

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 11 Oct. 2014
Excellent value for money and these wash up really really well! Colour is as seen in the pic so no surprises.

Lindy Bop 'Brigitte' Vintage Office Secretary Style Long Sleeved Jersey Pencil Dress (12, SLATE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 11 Oct. 2014
I've ordered this for a special occasion (special to me!) my graduation ceremony. It's smart but not dressy, just right for that sort of occasion! The dress is snug but not tight and really does look very nice on. I wasn't sure about the material but actually for a vintage style dress it's absolutely appropriate. The colour in the pic is almost spot on so if you're wanting to match shoes you can probably trust what you see. I would absolutely recommend this dress if you like the style, but be aware it is snug because that is the style but I've found the sizing to be right.

NEW LADIES / WOMEN MID HEEL CASUAL SMART WORK PUMP COURT SHOES SIZE 3 4 5 6 7 8
NEW LADIES / WOMEN MID HEEL CASUAL SMART WORK PUMP COURT SHOES SIZE 3 4 5 6 7 8
Offered by Core Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Come up a little small....., 12 July 2014
But not so small that I needed to send them back. I would say that for the price these shoes are an absolute bargain and look fabulous on. I had many compliments on the days I have worn them and the style goes with so many dresses that they have been a great investment already and I've only had them a few weeks. They seem pretty durable having survived a fair amount of walking already and still look brand new! Buy these and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Ladies Blue Cream Crochet Ballerina Summer Slip-On Womens Pumps
Ladies Blue Cream Crochet Ballerina Summer Slip-On Womens Pumps

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe, 12 July 2014
I was looking for some flat shoes specifically navy and cream and these looked like they fit the bill. Very pleased when they arrived, sizing was spot on for a size 6 UK and the colours are exactly as shown in the pic. I haven't had chance to wear them for a lengthy period yet but the short times I have they have been very comfortable and seem reasonably durable for a pair of summer flats. I would recommend these for the price certainly.

WOMENS BALLET PUMPS BALLERINAS FAUX LEATHER FLATS LADIES GIRLS SHOES WHITE PATENT SIZE UK 6
Offered by Lora Dora

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 12 July 2014
For the money these cost they were an absolute bargain! And actually very very comfortable. I wore them all day after buying them (which may have been foolish) but I have to say no blisters, no slipping and no sore feet! I would recommend these and the size 6 UK is pretty much a size 6 UK so you only need order your normal shoes size.

Martial Arts Black Polypropylene Plastic "Wing Chun" Training Knives
Martial Arts Black Polypropylene Plastic "Wing Chun" Training Knives
Offered by Martial Arts direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for training, 14 Jun. 2014
Do what they look like they should! Useful for training and good value.
Apparently I need another 7 words, I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to say, so if you want a pair of plastic knives for training or practising sword form in Wing Chun then you won't go wrong with these.

Page: 1 | 2