Profile for AMB > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Hedgehog Gutter Brush Leaf Guard Leaf Filter Black 4m Length
Hedgehog Gutter Brush Leaf Guard Leaf Filter Black 4m Length
Offered by Dixons Discount Warehouse LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars but it filled the gutter nicely so should keep large things from blocking the pipes, 30 April 2015
I can't yet speak for how effective this will be as it's only just been fitted, but it filled the gutter nicely so should keep large things from blocking the pipes. I've used the clear clips to hold it in place and the combined effect is one of invisibility from the ground. A single 4m length was perfect for the gutter at the back of my terraced house. It was fitted in minutes and should hopefully stay in place for a long time. It looks robust and I have high hopes for it keeping the guttering clear of the moss that kept clogging it up before.

20x Hedgehog Gutter Clips - secure brush in gutters with no overhanging tile nose
Offered by Truly PVC Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Unobtrusive and effective., 30 April 2015
I'm delighted with how unobtrusive these are. They clipped on easily to my gutters and hold the hedgehog down so it won't blow out and can't be seen above the top of the gutter. Hopefully they're long lasting but in any case, the pack contains far more than you need for a single 4m length of Hedgehog, so I've got plenty of spares for future use. Well worth getting and barely noticeable once in place against the black pipes.

CATNIP CAT TOY BON BON BALLS ROSEWOOD SWEET SHOP CAT TOYS 4 PACK
CATNIP CAT TOY BON BON BALLS ROSEWOOD SWEET SHOP CAT TOYS 4 PACK
Offered by Paradise Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Small fuzzy balls which my kitten carries round in his ..., 28 April 2015
Small fuzzy balls which my kitten carries round in his mouth. They're about the size of a standard ball with a bell that you see in pet stores, and the fact that you get four is very handy since they do end up getting lost under furniture quite often. They've stood up to a lot of enthusiastic play, biting and kicking with back feet, so seem well made. I'd definitely buy more of these and the kitten adores them.

Catit Style Hooded Cat Pan/ Litter Tray/ Litter Box Grey 57 x 46 x 39 cm
Catit Style Hooded Cat Pan/ Litter Tray/ Litter Box Grey 57 x 46 x 39 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars everything is contained and we're both happy. It is quite large compared to a standard ..., 28 April 2015
As other reviewers have said, the door on this has a tendency to stick and I was concerned about my kitten getting trapped, so have removed it. Even without the door, this is a huge improvement over an uncovered tray for a small cat who likes to dig for ages after every visit. The area around the tray is now clean, everything is contained and we're both happy. It is quite large compared to a standard tray, but this isn't a problem for us. I've had no problems with the kitten chewing the filter as some other people have said, but can see how this could easily happen. Despite that, the lift-up top makes it so much easier to clean and I would certainly buy another one of these if I needed to.

The Nuttery Chinese Lantern Nut Feeder
The Nuttery Chinese Lantern Nut Feeder

5.0 out of 5 stars It has so far thwarted the squirrels, 28 April 2015
Really nicely made and feels sturdy. It's been in use for a month and a bit now and so far the squirrels have been kept at bay. My mother reports that various types of woodpecker have been able to use it quite happily, as well as the usual smaller birds.

Mool Deluxe Cat Activity Centre and Scratching Tree/ Post/ Multiple Viewing Platforms and Comfy Beds, Extra Large, 248 cm, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars It took me a good hour to put it together (the instructions are only ..., 28 April 2015
Got this for a very energetic and climby 7 month-old kitten who hasn't yet found a thing he won't try to scale. It took me a good hour to put it together (the instructions are only a diagram with numbered parts but easy enough) but once assembled it's been very stable despite his gymnastics. The lower cat bed is (I think) too low to be of much interest and mine hasn't bothered with it. It can't be re-sited from what I could tell, but functions as a place to hold his various toys up together. The rest of it has been very good, however, with multiple levels for him to explore.

It's easy to keep clean with the vacuum cleaner and the fur fabric hasn't shed after the initial clean-up of blue fuzzy bits. It seems robust and should serve my cat well even when he's fully grown. I'd definitely recommend this and say it's well worth the cost. I've seen far inferior trees for a lot more, so I feel I got a bargain for him.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Kingfisher HBT Hanging Bird Table
Kingfisher HBT Hanging Bird Table
Offered by Shamz

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but sturdy, 29 Mar. 2015
Easy to assemble although lacks pre-installed holes in some bits so requires a bit of effort. Once assembled it seems sturdy and has been used by all the birds that visit my Mum's garden.

Rosewood Pet Stages Laser Fun
Rosewood Pet Stages Laser Fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 29 Mar. 2015
Having previously purchased a small pen-style laser toy, which was rubbish, I'm delighted with this. It's easy to operate and has kept my 7 month-old kitten entertained for ages. He's currently recovering after a good 40 minutes of stalking and trying to outwit the red dot. Well worth the cost and would recommend. I'm yet to find a maximum range for the dot, but can sit on the sofa and shine it up the stairs or anywhere within sight with ease.

Premier Housewares Sieve with Handles - Stainless Steel
Premier Housewares Sieve with Handles - Stainless Steel
Offered by eShop Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as a sieve or colander and is nice and stable, 10 Feb. 2015
Fairly light-weight but holding up well under frequent use. Works as a sieve or colander and is nice and stable.

WD-40 100ml Aerosol
WD-40 100ml Aerosol

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for squeaky doors, 10 Feb. 2015
This review is from: WD-40 100ml Aerosol (DIY & Tools)
Has a multitude of uses around the home, although the supplied straw won't attach, leading to a bit of mess rather than a finely-directed spray. A can usually lasts for years in my house and I wouldn't be without one. Useful for squeaky doors, driving water out of things and keeping tools rust free.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20