Profile for LookReem > Reviews

Content by LookReem

LookReem

Page: 1 | 2
USB2.0 TV VHS DVD VIDEO CAPTURE ADAPTER capture high-quality video and audio NTSC,PAL,Video format record in DVD+/-R/RW.DVD+/-VR and DVD-Video
Offered by ukshopping247

1.0 out of 5 stars Fast Delivery :-) !! CRAP PRODUCT !!, 24 Jan 2014
I ordered the item on the 23rd of Jan and it arrived the next day today the 24th which was fantastic so I give 5 stars for delivery and service. However the product it's self is useless. I bought it to transfer my Video Camera tapes onto my Laptop so I can put them onto DVD. The software didn't even install and it took several attempts to install the software where eventually I was successful. The Software does not work at all I have tried everything possibly but it wont record and there is no sound either. I tried everything possibly but I had no luck and I eventually gave up as my patience was running thin. I have requested a full refund and the item will be getting returned ASAP. I recommend paying a little more money for software of this kind and make sure you research and read reviews before you make a choice to buy a product. At £4.99 I should of known the product would of been crap but I took a chance at that price.

Shameless Series 5 (Limited Edition 5-Disc Box Set) [DVD]
Shameless Series 5 (Limited Edition 5-Disc Box Set) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gerard Kearns

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 22 Jan 2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE SHAMELESS BEST SERIES EVER WENT DOWN HILL FROM SERIES 6 I ONLY GOT 1 TO 6 COS THEY THE BEST IF YOUR A SHAMELESS MUST BUY
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2013 6:39 PM GMT

BRUT Aftershave 100 ml
BRUT Aftershave 100 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUT UNBOXED, 22 Jan 2013
IT ARRIVED UN BOXED SO MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL INFORMATION BEFORE PURCHASING FOR YOUR SELF. DAD FAVOURITE AFTERSHAVE WAS MENT FOR XMAS BUT HAD TO GIVE IT HIM EARLY AS WASN'T BOXED COULDN'T GIVE HIM A SECOND HAND LOOKING UN BOXED AFTERSHAVE NOW COULD I.

Twice As Nice Weekender: Your Ultimate Urban Weekend
Twice As Nice Weekender: Your Ultimate Urban Weekend
Offered by thebookcommunity

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT CD, 22 Jan 2013
THIS IS A GREAT CD I HAD IT WHEN FIRST CAME OUT BUT GOT DAMAGED THROUGH WEAR AND TEAR SO BROUGHT ANOTHER COPY FOR SUCH A CHEAP VALUE FOR MONEY PRICE. GREAT CD. CD 1 IS MIXED WITH ALL YOUR FAVOURITE HIP HOP TRACKS CD 2 IS MORE OF YA OLD SKOOL GARAGE TUNES AND CD 3 IS CHILLED R&B WHICH IS MY FAVE BY FAR.

Set Of 6 Small Buddha / Buddhas Dark Red / Burgundy
Set Of 6 Small Buddha / Buddhas Dark Red / Burgundy
Offered by Paramountbuy

2.0 out of 5 stars POOR QUALITY, 22 Jan 2013
The finish on the product is very poor not all painted with care some vary in colour some darker than others had to buy another set from another supplier which had a much better finish.

Prepaymania Digital Camera Soft Case Bag for Canon, Fuji, Sony, Panasonic, Samsung, Nikon, Pentax, Lumix, Kodak, Olympus & all other Compact Digital Cameras (Inside=3.0 cm / W=7.5 cm / D=11.0 cm) - Black
Offered by Prepaymania

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value and does the job, 22 Jan 2013
great case does the job fits my Samsung camera great would recommend rather spending loads on the case that goes with camera.

HDMI to HDMI Cable v1.3 with Gold Plated Connectors 1.5m - Black
HDMI to HDMI Cable v1.3 with Gold Plated Connectors 1.5m - Black
Offered by Importer520(TM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and quality, 23 Nov 2012
This lead works just as well as an expensive one from electrical stores. I purchased 2 of these leads and they work fine and the picture quality is as good as A more expensive lead. A great buy if you have recently bought a Blu-ray player or HD tv then don't waste money on a £20 lead this works just as well with the same picture quality.

Andean Spirit
Andean Spirit
Offered by Your Choice Comforts

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing & Calming, 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: Andean Spirit (Audio CD)
This is a great CD it is so relaxing and calming. I have recently ordered another copy of this CD as a replacement for my old one which now jumps its been played so many times. You will get lots of listening pleasure from the sacred sound of the panpipes.

Waving Lucky Fortune Cat (6")
Waving Lucky Fortune Cat (6")
Offered by DOTS Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Lucky Cat, 23 Nov 2012
Bought this as a replacement for my old one which I paid £10 for but it got broke by the kids. I saw this and it was only £5.50 what a bargain. He's a great addition to my oriental bedroom.

Set of Mini Buddhas
Set of Mini Buddhas
Offered by Paramountbuy

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice little Buddha's. Good Value, 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: Set of Mini Buddhas
I love collecting Buddha's and oriental ornaments and these 6 mini Buddha's make a great addition to my collection. They look a lot bigger in the picture so dont go by that' and just to clarify they are about 1 inch in height maybe a tad bigger about the same size as the top part of your thumb. But for £2.78 you cant complain with p&p I paid about £4 something. They come in a nice little box and they was packaged well. Would recommend if like my self you like collecting this sort of thing.Item arrived on time and in perfect condition.

Page: 1 | 2