Profile for 97PercentBeef > Reviews

Content by 97PercentBeef

97PercentBeef

AFUNTA 6 Pcs Replacement TPU Band Substitute Wrist Strap & Replacement Plastic Band Clips For Smart Misfit Flash Fitness Tracker Bracelet (No Tracker)
Offered by Afunta UK

5.0 out of 5 stars These saved my Misfit from going in the bin!, 2 Oct. 2015
After the original strap -- and an official replacement -- and the clip all broke I was relieved to find these. They seem pretty close to the originals so I don't expect them to be any more durable, but I'm happy to treat them as consumables at this price!

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Book 4)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, great book!, 1 Jan. 2015
11 yr old Katie says: "I have read the series once before already, and I just had to do it again. This is one of my favourite books of the lot and can only be beaten by "The Prisoner of Azkaban". The tension is always running high, and I just could not put it down (I was always upset when I was told to stop reading). This is one of the best books you will ever come across, so don't waste your time: read it!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars I really loved this book, 9 May 2014
The last Harry Potter - oh no! The tension and excitement was unbelievable. You feel like you're really there, you know the characters, YOU are searching for the horcruxes, and you feel the remorse of Harry's losses. The bravery, and the sadness, both make you want to cry. Don't just watch the films - READ THE BOOKS!!!! KATIE A, 11

Theodosia and the Serpents of Chaos (The Theodosia Series)
Theodosia and the Serpents of Chaos (The Theodosia Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars So exciting!!!, 5 Jan. 2013
Katie A (9) says: I loved this book - it was so exciting. I especially liked the end when Theodosia was in the tomb. I so hope that there will be many more to follow! Thank you R.L. LaFevers.

A Quantum Murder (Greg Mandel Book 2)
A Quantum Murder (Greg Mandel Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Sloppy OCR on Kindle, 6 Jan. 2011
I really enjoyed the story, but unfortunately the Kindle version is simply riddled with what are obviously OCR (Optical Character Recognition) errors which get more common as you near the end.

5 stars for the story, 1 star for presentation.