Profile for A. Torode > Reviews

Content by A. Torode

A. Torode

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Cargo Bay Boys Striped Swimming Shorts (9-10 Years) (Yellow/White)
Cargo Bay Boys Striped Swimming Shorts (9-10 Years) (Yellow/White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 22 Jun 2014
Excellent, wash and wears well.

True to description, colours bright and cheery and stay after numerous uses in swimming pool.

Not much else to say but would happily recommend and buy again.

Herren Jacke
Herren Jacke

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely jacket, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Herren Jacke (Apparel)
I bought this on behalf of someone else and it was as he expected. It fits well and is good quality for the price.

It arrived well wrapped and as described.

He is very happy with his purchase and would happily recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, 30 April 2014
I bought this on behalf of someone else and it was just as he expected. It fits well and is good quality for the price.

It arrived well wrapped and is as described.

He is very happy with his purchase and would happily recommend.

Ikea Whisk Battery operated one hand mini frother
Ikea Whisk Battery operated one hand mini frother
Offered by Excellencestores

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little whisk, 22 April 2014
Can't complain for the price. No better or worse than others I had year's ago.

It works well and does the job. No more lumpy hot chocolate!

Would happily purchase again.

Welcome Christmas medium Jar
Welcome Christmas medium Jar

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this scent at Christmas time, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Welcome Christmas medium Jar
I had bought a very small jar of this scent a couple of years ago in my local store but haven't been able to find the scent again locally since. Was delighted to find it on Amazon.

I bought it originally to help cover the scent of dogs in the house, sadly they are no longer with us that but hasn't stopped me using the candle at Christmas. Adds to the festive atmosphere as it is what it says, a 'Welcome Christmas' scent, in a quality jar, easy to light. The scent isn't too heady or heavy.

The jar means that you can light it and leave it securely to burn - but like all candles be careful where you put it and don't leave totally unattended, beware of blowing curtains, animals and children!

I place mine on a shelf out of reach on a place mat to protect from any transfer of heat from the bottom of the jar.

Have had some good comments from those coming into my home over the holiday.

Gadget Giant ® White PU Leather Flip Case Cover For Nokia Lumia 520
Gadget Giant ® White PU Leather Flip Case Cover For Nokia Lumia 520
Offered by Gadget Giant

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my Nokia 520 needed, 11 Jun 2013
I just wanted a basic, cheap, flip cover for my mobile phone and this is ideal, well worth the money and it arrived quickly and well packaged. I bought it thinking it wouldn't last too long as it is cheap but looking at it I can't see why it won't last quite a long time. At this price you could have one each in different colours to match your outfit if you wanted to!

I would definitely buy again and might just do that in the other colours to give myself a choice - I bought white and it is white not cream, just what I wanted to cover my white phone.

Would recommend.
:0)

Pack of 8 - Colourful Assorted Artificial Plastic Bubble Lamp Aquarium Tropical Fish / Jellyfish & Seahorse
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Fish good, 30 May 2013
Love these, they are bright and colourful and move around the bubble lamp well. The jelly fish is a bit relunctant to get moving but gets there eventually and the seahorse is even more so but they do eventually get going.

Would recommend and buy again.

120cm Colour Changing LED Novelty Bubble Fish Lamp
120cm Colour Changing LED Novelty Bubble Fish Lamp
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 30 May 2013
Bought this for my youngest son and he loves it. He refuses to sleep with the main light off but will happily turn it off and watch the fis and bubbles as the light changes until he drifts off.

I had read the other reviews so knew what water to use and this wasn't a problem.

The fish took a while to prime and start floating around but after a couple of uses they seem to get moving a bit faster now.

I bought extra fish and haven't put all the extras in, although the fish seem to swim around happily the jelly fish is more reluctant and the seahorse is a problem.

Overall a great buy, I would recommend it, its worth the money and I'm sure it will provide hours of peace - especially for us parents - aah bliss!

Ammonium Sulphamate 5Kg
Ammonium Sulphamate 5Kg
Offered by Mistral

3.0 out of 5 stars Never got it, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Ammonium Sulphamate 5Kg
Unfortunately Mistral wouldn't send to Guernsey so they cancelled my order. Have given it a generous 3 star really because of the prompt way Mistral informed us of the cancellation of the order and there isn't much to say about this product generally as it usually does what it should (I have purchased elsewhere).
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2014 11:31 PM BST

Power Rangers Super Samurai ClawZord and Gold Ranger
Power Rangers Super Samurai ClawZord and Gold Ranger
Offered by bubble n squeak

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal toy, 29 May 2013
My son loves all things Power Rangers and this was a welcome toy to add to the collection.

Fits together well and is used relentlessly with no damage - so far!

Would recommend to anyone thinking to buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14