Profile for A. Torode > Reviews

Content by A. Torode

A. Torode

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15

5.0 out of 5 stars Like this set, 12 Jan. 2013
I purchased a butter dish because I have a medical condition which means I can't eat other spreads, but butter goes solid in the fridge so wanted something with a lid that could go in a cupboard but would look nice on the table or worktop too. As I have a lot of this set already it was the obvious choice.

I do think it is a little expensive but it is well crafted and can go in dishwasher, fridge, freezer etc. I find the lid fits better one way than the other, but I found that with the casserole dish I purchased some time ago also.

It is a good size for our local butter and the handle is easy to grip.

I would buy it again.

5 Tier Black Heavy Duty Plastic Strong Shelf Unit
5 Tier Black Heavy Duty Plastic Strong Shelf Unit
Offered by brands online uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great economical shelf unit, 11 Jan. 2013
I had been looking for just such an item in my local stores but not only is this one cheaper its quality is better. I bought it for my son's bedroom and it isn't going to have anything heavy on it but I see no reason to believe that it would buckle if something heavy was placed on it as it seems sturdy enough.

It has no sharp edges so ideal for little one's room. Things can slip off as there is no lip to keep things on, but as the items I want to put on the shelf are wider than the shelf this suits me fine.

Unfortunately the feet were damaged in transit but a quick email to the supplier and new feet were dispatched to replace - excellent service!

It was very easy to assemble and I would buy again, for garage or shed storage it would be great, so might be buying some more in the summer if still available, when I sort these areas out - what more can I say.

Fireman Sam Birthday Party Paper Napkins x 16
Fireman Sam Birthday Party Paper Napkins x 16
Offered by geekparty

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Sept. 2012
Fun, bright and quite strong and absorbant for a paper napkin.

I great idea for any Fireman Sam fan's party.

Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wash and wear well, 28 Sept. 2012
I bought these for my son to wear to school and have had them for 4 weeks now and they are washing and wearing well.

They can't be tumbled but that's not a problem.

The elastic is strong enough without being too tight and my son says they are comfortable.

The sizing is good.

They arrived quickly, well packaged and are great value for money.

Amscan Toy Story 3 Lunch/ Napkins
Amscan Toy Story 3 Lunch/ Napkins
Offered by Party Save Smile

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 Sept. 2012
Fun, bright and quite strong and absorbant for a paper napkin.

I great idea for any Toy Story fan's party.

Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 28 Sept. 2012
I bought this roll of bubble wrap to use for party games at my 5 year old's party. We stuck down strips on the floor and the children ran around to music, when the music stopped they jumped on the bubble wrap to burst the bubbles - they loved it.

I also used it to wrap up my sons' cot and other items for storage.

We also used some for arts and crafts, making octopus and jelly fish and alsorts of things.

This was excellent value for money as it is so large. I haven't measured it nor do I intend to but see no reason it wouldn't be the amount as described. It is as strong as it needs to be and arrived well wrapped and quickly.

Bargain!

hallmark Squiggle Straws (8 count)
hallmark Squiggle Straws (8 count)
Offered by Party Showroom

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 28 Sept. 2012
I purchased a pack of these as my son had been given one in a party bag and I had inadvertently put it in a bowl of boiling water and it had come out of shape - although to be fair it is still useable. Lesson learnt - I won't be putting these in boiling water!

They are sturdy plastic, colours are bright, they wash and wear well and are fun.

Would recommend.hallmark Squiggle Straws (8 count)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tension rod 150-200cm, 29 Aug. 2012
Excellent product, easy to adjust and install and extra white platsic hook for the centre to provide added stability, this sticks to frame so no drilling or unsightly holes needed. I have not used the hook and the net curtain on the pole has stayed up just fine.

It can be a bit time consuming to work out just the right tension required to keep the pole up without being overly tight but that would be the same for any such product. It is best to adjust the pole to the required length before putting the curtain on.

The ends of the pole are well protected and no marks are left on the wall.

Would buy again.

WHITE SPRING LOADED TENSION ROD 150-200cm (59-79")

5.0 out of 5 stars HP301 cartridge pack, 29 Aug. 2012
Brilliant, just as described. Easy to fit and excellent value for money.

Works well, no problems.

It was good to have the opportunity to buy 1 of each cartridge at the same time and much cheaper than our local stores.

HP 301 Combo Pack Cartridges -Black/Tri Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality grey socks, 23 Aug. 2012
I have purchased Pex socks before and have never been disappointed.

I purchased these for my son who is always pulling his ankle socks as high as he can to try to get them to reach his knees, these are knee high so he won't be stretching and wrecking them as he does his ankle ones.

They are good quality and size.

The only downside is that they didn't have any wash instructions except 'wash dark colours seperately' but as they are cotton/wool mix I think I can work it out and they are good quality so I don't believe there will be any problems.

Excellent value for money.

Would happily recommend and purchase again.

Pex Medallion School Knee Socks 2 Pack