Profile for annmarie > Reviews

Content by annmarie

annmarie

Page: 1 | 2
Discovery 42 Meath Westmeath (Irish Discovery Series)
Discovery 42 Meath Westmeath (Irish Discovery Series)
by Ordnance Survey Ireland

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job. In combination with maps 34 & ..., 5 July 2014
Just the job. In combination with maps 34 & 35 they have enabled me to 'see' the area of my Ancestors.

Jewels Of Faith Angels
Jewels Of Faith Angels
Offered by Find Something Different

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel with Jewels and Biblical quote, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Jewels Of Faith Angels
My angel arrived prior to arrival date which was great. Well wrapped and padded. She's so cute and I would recommend her to anyone.

I Know Gem Jewels Of Faith Gift Angel Figurine Angel Star
I Know Gem Jewels Of Faith Gift Angel Figurine Angel Star

4.0 out of 5 stars Gem Jewels Angel, 30 May 2014
Like the above angel it arrived in good time, well packaged and all ok as expected. I would've given it 5 stars but there was a small fault in the paintwork which I can mask but would not have chosen if it were in a shop, I would've looked for one that didn't have the defect. Otherwise, very good.

The Gaia Complete Reiki Tutor: A Structured Course to Achieve Professional Expertise
by Tanmaya Honervogt

5.0 out of 5 stars Tanmaya Honervogt, 30 May 2014
The book arrived in good time well parcelled so that it would make it through the letterbox. I would recommend this to anyone just starting out in Reiki. Rather a heavy (weight) book!

Babymoov Zebra Teether
Babymoov Zebra Teether

4.0 out of 5 stars Teether, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Babymoov Zebra Teether (Toy)
I like it BUT more to the point so did my Great niece. I left it rather late to order but it arrived in the nick of time. Well done.

Renegade's Magic (The Soldier Son Trilogy, Book 3): 3/3
Renegade's Magic (The Soldier Son Trilogy, Book 3): 3/3
by Robin Hobb

4.0 out of 5 stars Renegade's Magic, 27 Mar 2014
Good book, arrived in good time, well packaged. I read books 1 & 2 so long ago that I'd forgotten the plot but it was reviewed easily as part of the plot.

Angel
Angel
Offered by Side Two

4.0 out of 5 stars Angel by Patrick Hawes, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Angel (Audio CD)
Arrived well packaged and in good time. A beautifully produced compilation. We had it on repeat all day! I would recommend it for anyone who is into Church music, plainsong, etc. Not New Agey.

Annie's Letter: The Story of a Search: 1
Annie's Letter: The Story of a Search: 1
by Robert Burke

4.0 out of 5 stars Annie's Letter, 30 Dec 2013
An interesting account of the author's quest to get in touch with his Burke ancestors.

As I also have Burke ancestors I was hoping for clues that might help. Although I'm not further forward in that respect I enjoyed the read.

Pretty Patchwork Gifts: Over 25 simple sewing projects combining patchwork, appliqué and embroidery
by Helen Philipps

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Patchwork Gifts, 30 Dec 2013
I love this book. My only gripe is that measurements in metric are no use to me - I work in Imperial. Page layout, photos and clarity are all excellent.

Can't wait to get going.

Ireland: A History
Ireland: A History
by Thomas Bartlett

4.0 out of 5 stars Ireland: a history, 28 Aug 2013
This review is from: Ireland: A History (Paperback)
This book is huge!! It arrived in good time and well packed, however, it is more of a study book I feel than a quick read. I will persevere as the Author has a refreshing style but it could take some time to finish.

Page: 1 | 2