Profile for Ben Bell > Reviews

Pilot
Pilot
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, totally recommend, 23 April 2015
Geart series to watch, very enjoyable and keeps you entertained throughout :)

World of Data - 3m 3.5mm Jack Extension Cable - Premium Quality - 24k Gold Plated - Audio - Stereo - Male to Female - Black coloured
Offered by World of Data Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable., 24 Sept. 2014
Just what I needed for my desk at work. Saves me having to lean down just to listen to something due to my short cable on my headphones.
This cable is long enough to allow me to wire it around the back on my computer, behind my desk and up through the grommet (hole). Perfect :D

aLLreli® 3M Premium Gold Plated USB 3.0 Supper Speed Data Sync Charger Charging Braid Cable - Extra Long - USB 3.0 A Male to Micro B Male Adapter Cable Universal for Samsung Galaxy S5 Note 3 | Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 /Tab Pro 12.2 | Nokia Lumia 2520 Tablet | WD / Seagate / Clickfree / Toshiba / Samsung Portable Hard Drive
Offered by ForPower(aLLreli TM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great build quality, 24 Sept. 2014
The cable is a really good build quality, and it is just an excellent cable.
Though I have to say it seems no faster than USB 2.0, The phone's data still loads the same speed using both cables. But thats no fault of the cable.

Contour +2 HD Handsfree Action Camera
Contour +2 HD Handsfree Action Camera
Offered by Planet Gizmo

4.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, though over-priced, 19 Sept. 2014
To be honest I think this was over priced when I got it. I've had mine for around 10 months now and cost nearer £300. I can say there are others on the market that do what this can do and so much more at a lower price.
That being said, its still a great quality camera that gives very clear videos.
The one thing I would mark it down on is the microphone. Its on the front of the camera, so on bikes when riding into the wind, all you hear is static wind noises. So if you want sound, I suggest getting an external mic.

Happy Birthday (Doodle) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Happy Birthday (Doodle) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Erm... Its a gift card. It works 100%, 19 Sept. 2014
What can I say. Its a gift card. Does what it says on the tin and my friend loved it :D

Spigen Ultra Hybrid Bumper Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Electric Blue
Spigen Ultra Hybrid Bumper Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Electric Blue
Offered by Spigen UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great thin case, 19 Sept. 2014
This is a really good case. I've never had cases on my phones before, but thought I'd get one for this phone. Its really good and it actually makes the phone easier to grip. I've not dropped the phone yet (and don't expect to) but I'm sure if I did that this case would fully protect it :)

CSL - In-car USB adapter (2.1A/2100mA) / mini charging adapter | 2 USB ports with 2100mA | 12/24V | Reversible protection circuit / overvoltage and overload protection | Gold-plated contacts | Fast charging adapter for smartphones/tablets | Samsung, Apple iPhone/iPad, Nokia, Huawei, Sony, HTC, LG, Motorola and many more.
Offered by CSL-Computer

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, 19 Sept. 2014
I've heard a lot of bad things about a lot of USB adapters, I've heard about them over-heating and catching fire etc... Though I can honestly say that this one is completely fine and does exactly what it's supposed to do :)

Hanes Cool DRI Contrast Men's T-Shirt Navy Large
Hanes Cool DRI Contrast Men's T-Shirt Navy Large
Offered by Tomscabin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T-shirt, 19 Sept. 2014
Its a lot thinner than I originally thought, you can actually see right through it when you hold it near any kind of light. But when wearing it, its completely fine.

Parent's Guide to Preventing Homosexuality
Parent's Guide to Preventing Homosexuality
by Joseph Nicolosi

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely discussing..., 18 Jun. 2014
This is ridiculous. I feel sorry for the kids who's parents actually buy this book. People are born gay, no matter what you do it will not change who they are.
I guess I'm waiting for the day when someone complains saying this book didn't work as their child is gay.
If you're a parent who got this book, you should be ashamed of yourselves, whatever happened to unconditional love for a child. Love them no matter what. People are born gay, not brought up to be gay.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 21, 2014 8:26 PM BST

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality mats (At first), 5 Jun. 2014
Read comments for extended review.

These mats fit perfectly into my Ford Mondeo 2008 Zetec. They fit so well that so far I don't even have to use the clips to hold the driver side mat down as it doesn't seem to move much at all.
Though I will be fitting it down this week to just add that extra grip :)

Great mats, totally recommend them if you need new mats for your Ford Mondeo.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 17, 2014 8:52 AM BST