Profile for Scooby-Doo aged 8 > Reviews

Scooby-Doo aged 8

Racing Car Driving Simulator
Racing Car Driving Simulator

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish Game, 14 April 2015
This review is from: Racing Car Driving Simulator (App)
Downloaded because I thought it would have the same amount of cars as Extreme Car Driving Simulator (which is really good), but it only has a Porsche 911. If I were you I wouldn't bother with this game.

My Granny's Great Escape
My Granny's Great Escape

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great book by Jeremy Strong, 7 April 2014
I read two books today, both Jeremy Strong and they were great. This book has a five star rating because it's very good and understandable for kid of all ages. Everyone should like this book, and all the other books by Jeremy Strong. Amazing.

My Brother's Famous Bottom Gets Pinched
My Brother's Famous Bottom Gets Pinched

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny, 7 April 2014
This book is one of the best Jeremy Strong books that I have ever read. It's great fun for little kids at bedtime stories or for kids that are quite fluent readers. Whatever stage there up to in reading, there bound to enjoy it. I gave this book 5 stars for one reason: the author is Jeremy Strong.

Tom Gates is Absolutely Fantastic (at some things) (Tom Gates series Book 5)
Tom Gates is Absolutely Fantastic (at some things) (Tom Gates series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 5 April 2014
I reviewed this book with 5 stars because it's a great book for anyone that like wacky doodles year olds that are quite fluent readers. I would highly recommend this book for people from 6-12. Great book, enjoyed it loads.

The Sea of Adventure (Adventure Series [3])
The Sea of Adventure (Adventure Series [3])

5.0 out of 5 stars A very exciting book, 18 Dec. 2013
I think that this book is very entertaining for children aged 7-10. I gave it five stars because Enid Blyton is very adventurous and that's what I like. I would recommend it to kids aged 7-10. By Scooby-Doo aged 9.

Diary of a 6th Grade Ninja (a hilarious adventure for children ages 9-12)
Diary of a 6th Grade Ninja (a hilarious adventure for children ages 9-12)

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!!, 27 Aug. 2013
This book, diary of a sixth grade ninja is absolutely fabulous. Children from about 8-10 will enjoy this book if they like stuff about ninjas and spies.
I'm eight and I've enjoyed this book a lot. The only thing is, is that Oreos and soda don't go together with ninjas.
Ummmmm the illustrations are alright. And I think it's really well written.

Spy Dog Unleashed (Spy Dog Series Book 3)
Spy Dog Unleashed (Spy Dog Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, 26 Aug. 2013
This book is excellent for fluent readers aged 7-11. It's got a good sense of humour and Lara is very funny!! I've read loads of books, some on my kindle, others on paper. I've given Spy Dog Unleashed 5 stars because it's the best book ever. I wish there was infinity stars because if there was this book would have all of them. Over all 10/10!