Profile for Jez1972 > Reviews

Jez1972 (Kent, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Dublin To Detroit
Dublin To Detroit

2.0 out of 5 stars Boyzone are no doubt one of the best boy bands around, 25 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Dublin To Detroit (Audio CD)
Boyzone are no doubt one of the best boy bands around, however i've been playing this album on a streaming service today and to be honest i don't like it.
A Motown cover's album is not the way to go these songs are classics and really should not be touched, very poor album i'm afraid and the length of the album at just over 30 mins is not goo value for money either.
My partner is a huge fan of Boyzone and even she doesn't like it.

Breaking Bad: The Complete Series [DVD]
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Oct. 2014
Just the best tv series ever!!

Start Something
Start Something
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 21 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Start Something (Audio CD)
I will NEVER by anything by this horrible man again

The Krays [DVD] [1990]
The Krays [DVD] [1990]
Dvd ~ Gary Kemp

5.0 out of 5 stars I've seen this film a few times and i don't ..., 21 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Krays [DVD] [1990] (DVD)
I've seen this film a few times and i don't know why this classic film hasn't been released on Blu-Ray

The Essential Electric Light Orchestra
The Essential Electric Light Orchestra

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this today and it's a great album got all the hits on it all in ..., 2 Aug. 2014
Got this today and it's a great album got all the hits on it all in order as well! My only complaint is this Xanadu is a recorded version and not the original with Olivia Newton John.

Trance Nation Aly and Fila
Trance Nation Aly and Fila

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 31 July 2014
Wow is all i'm saying! This the best Trance Nation album for awhile (Although I did enjoy the Lange mixed one) It's pure, uplifting, energetic trance.
I can't say I have a best track because it's brilliant from start to finish and I've found great to listen to in the gym...I really do get lost in it and forget I'm working out!
Buy it now...don't think about it...

Nile Rodgers Presents Disco Inferno
Nile Rodgers Presents Disco Inferno
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album!, 14 July 2014
Nile Rodgers should know a thing or two about disco and boy what an album this is! There's the usual classics on here of course but there's also some tracks i don't have on other compilations of this nature.
Highly recommend it and it's perfect for parties.
Just another note if you want the full 12" mixes then download the album from here or I-Tunes

Cyclic Operations
Cyclic Operations

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Outstanding album, 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Cyclic Operations (MP3 Download)
I came across Spektre after Toolroom Records posted via Twitter the promo clip for Steel City Sunrise I watched and I loved it.4
After a big decision to buy download as it's not out as a physical CD, which is a shame having said that it's awesome!
I can't pick a favorite track because it's all good anyone who likes good quality dance music should buy this.

Acoustic
Acoustic

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing as always from A&B, 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Acoustic (Audio CD)
First of all I would like to say this is NOT a live album as some reviewers on here think it is. This is a STUDIO album from Above & Beyond.
This CD is amazing, as always from A&B I have all there albums and to hear the change from electronic to acoustic is quite stunning.
Above & Beyond write acoustically anyway.
There's not one track on here I don't like but the best track is Making Plans which Tony sings.
It's the perfect album to relax to after a long day just beautiful

Scar The Martyr
Scar The Martyr

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Scar The Martyr (Audio CD)
I have to say this album has restored my faith in metal as I thought it was going down the toilet a bit with what passes for 'metal' these days.
I also can't help wondering though if this should've have been the new Slipknot album.

With that said I LOVE this album very heavy but also very melodic and I hope it's not a one off from the best drummer in metal, a bit confused though when I ordered the album the free MP3 version was the deluxe edition, but when the CD arrived I got the standard version.

All in all a good album will appeal to Slipknot fans, like me, and those who just love a good metal album, not quite album of the year for me, waiting for the new Trivium album before I decide but awesome none the less.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6