Profile for HarrietJRees > Reviews

Content by HarrietJRees

HarrietJRees

Page: 1 | 2
10Pcs Cute Mini Message Wooden Blackboard Note Photo Paper Clips, Ideal for Decor Use
Offered by News-more428

2.0 out of 5 stars Just a word of caution these do not have a ..., 19 Feb. 2015
Just a word of caution these do not have a blackboard surface. It's wood painted black which means if you want to change prices of things you can't.

Real Techniques Core Collection Kit
Real Techniques Core Collection Kit
Offered by COCOMELODY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brush set, 8 Jan. 2014
This set has all the basic brush tools you need to apply makeup every day. The case is handy because it lets you stand the brushes upright on your makeup table (put it is a bit of a pain putting the brushes back through the elastic if you're in a rush).

I don't really use the flat foundation brush because I use their face brush which is sold seperately - I find it give a better finish for my skin.

The powder brush has a great shape, it's almost flat on top and super soft - you can use it to sweep product over the skin or buff it in.

The concealer brush is also nice and soft and has a pointed tip which is great for precision and applying to areas around the nose.

The contour brush has a great sculpted shape and is perfect for highlighting cheekbones!

Overall I give this set 10/10 I've had no hairs fall out of them, their super soft and they apply product so well that I've never considered trying a different brand. If these ever get broken or lost I would definetly purchase again. Great value for money!

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars The best makeup brush I own, 8 Jan. 2014
I love this brush! I use it to apply liquid foundation and the shape of the brush and its density means I can either apply the product in strokes, by stippling or by buffing.

If you're starting out with brushes this is a great first brush and I don't think you will ever want a different foundation brush again after you've tried it!

The base of the brush is flat so that it can stand up on your makeup table too.

ALPHABET, NUMBER & SYMBOLS WOODEN RUBBER STAMP 70 PCE SET IN HINGED VINTAGE STYLE BOX
Offered by LED Light Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little set, 8 Jan. 2014
I love this set so much! I bought it for some DIY wedding projects and I've got so much use out of it. The box is quite small so it's easy to store or bring from location to location in your bag.

The stamps have the letters printed on them so when they are stored you can see what is what. The font of the stamps is like a vintage typewriter and it looks great.

48 Sheets Acid Free Tissue Paper Roll 760mm x 510mm - LIGHT PALE BABY PINK (Florists, Crafts, Gifts, Hampers)
Offered by Sigsworths Florist Sundries

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pastel pink colour, 8 Jan. 2014
The colour is great (exactly as it is in the pic) and there is plenty here to make lots of pom poms (which I'm doing for a wedding).

The Book of Death
The Book of Death
by Anonymous

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Bourbon Kid Book, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Book of Death (Paperback)
I love these books - totally different and full of plot twists.

It seems that there was a lot more of Sanchez in this book and after a while he did start to annoy me but overall it was nice to see more from the Bourbon Kid and have his character developed including a romance!

If you've read the other books you need to read this!

Another Meeting
Another Meeting

5.0 out of 5 stars Has everything you need, 8 Jan. 2014
I love this stationary range! It has all the sections you need (including doodling!). The only way it could be improved is if it had lined paper on the other side so that if you run out of room you can continue notes on the other side neatly.

I particularly like the action points section at the bottom to clarify the meeting points.

Gifts for Men - Man Tin - leads, screws & other pointless stuff I must keep - id
Offered by Giftsfromhandpicked

4.0 out of 5 stars Grey/Blue not white, 8 Jan. 2014
This tin is great - the only thing I would say is it's actually a greyish - blue instead of white (I personally think it looks white in the pic). My other half is a handyman and keeps all manner of screws and things in his pocket so we use this to put them in before going in the wash.

Bright Side Parents Organiser Book - Hello Parenthood Goodbye Memory
Bright Side Parents Organiser Book - Hello Parenthood Goodbye Memory
Offered by Squashed Tomato Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of confusing, 8 Jan. 2014
I normally love love love everything from this brand but this book confused me. The front cover makes you think it's a book for parents who have just had a baby (and it does include some of that stuff), but then some of the book is class schedules, music lesson details etc etc.

It's like it's trying to be both record book and planner - not so great if you like to have different books for each section of life.

But still, it's quirky and interesting.

"Lovely Little Mini Person" Baby Record Book
"Lovely Little Mini Person" Baby Record Book
Offered by Mish Mash Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic Baby Book, 8 Jan. 2014
I loved this baby book so much that I kind of wanted to keep it for myself (despite not even having any kids or planning to have any soon) instead of giving it to my friends.

It contains lots of different themes for pages and it's written from the point of view of the child e.g. "Times I made Mummy mad" and it has lots of other prompts for ideas to put in that you may not normally think to include.

Defo get this for expecting parents with a sense of humour!

Page: 1 | 2