Profile for LauzC > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Bud Mini Deluxe Duck Royal Guard
Bud Mini Deluxe Duck Royal Guard

5.0 out of 5 stars The start of a Bud Duck collection, 1 Aug. 2011
I wanted to buy them all! They are so cute. I can see this duck being the first of a very large collection for my son. My son is 5 months old and find this duck very easy to hold and of course put in his mouth! :)

The 21 Day Wonder Diet: Lose up to 10kg in three weeks (The Australian Women's Weekly Essentials)
by The Australian Women's Weekly

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent easy recipes, 1 Aug. 2011
We have been using these recipes for the last month, not just to loose weight, but because they are so healthy and easy to prepare. Really good book with lots of recipes to mix and match over breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Melissa & Doug 14123 Deluxe Poster Paint Set (10-Colours)
Melissa & Doug 14123 Deluxe Poster Paint Set (10-Colours)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Paints, 28 July 2011
We used this with our 5 month old son to create hand and feet prints to remember. Easy to use, great colours and washed off well just using some baby wipes.

Boon Squirt Baby Food Dispencing Spoon, Blue
Boon Squirt Baby Food Dispencing Spoon, Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Large feeding spoon, 28 July 2011
We are yet to use this item as my little boy has just started weaning. It's larger than I expected so we probably wont use it for another month or so and only when we are out and about / travelling.

MAM NIGHT 0+ Soother
MAM NIGHT 0+ Soother
Offered by Activecare Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Night time Glow, 28 July 2011
We have used these for a few weeks now and unfortunately the glow does not last all night. In any case, we have the dummy attached to a comforter which helps my little boy find it at night.

Vulli Sophie The Giraffe Comforter with Soother Holder
Vulli Sophie The Giraffe Comforter with Soother Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophie the comforter, 28 July 2011
Our little boy uses as dummy and we wanted him to start to learn to find it himself especially at night. We introduced Sophie with dummy attached about 2 weeks ago. She comes out for all sleep times and our little one who is now 5 months old is starting to recognise that the dummy is attached and finding it for himself. Hopefully better nights sleep all round in household!

Yoomi Single Warmer
Yoomi Single Warmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Night time Feeding, 25 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Yoomi Single Warmer (Baby Product)
We used the Yoomi bottles with warmer for our baby's night feed when he was younger. Prepare the bottle in advance, pop in the fridge and just press the button and wait 60 seconds when you need it. Very handy and a great little invention.

Clear Boot Boxes - 5 Pack
Clear Boot Boxes - 5 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Storage Boxes, 25 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Clear Boot Boxes - 5 Pack
Very handy storage boxes. I've now packed my winter boots away in these and really helps to keep them dust free and in good shape under my bed.

MAM 270 ml Baby Bottles 3-Pack (Blue)
MAM 270 ml Baby Bottles 3-Pack (Blue)
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars More bottles..., 13 May 2011
We've been using the MAM anti colic 160ml bottles with level 1 teats. My son will soon be taking more than 5 oz, so we have "upgraded" to these bottles. Lovely colour and design as always from MAM.

Dunlop Green Flash Trainers Infants White/Green 3 Child UK UK
Dunlop Green Flash Trainers Infants White/Green 3 Child UK UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Too cool!, 13 May 2011
I remember having Dunlop's when I was a kid (in pink of course), so had to get these for my son as his first trainers. Really good at half price too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5