Profile for Marc Bolton > Reviews

Content by Marc Bolton

Marc Bolton

Page: 1 | 2
How I took control of Lichen Sclerosis, and stopped it controlling me: A self-tested, self-help guide and solution: from one sufferer to another

5.0 out of 5 stars Lewis's wonderful book is honest, 8 Jan. 2015
At last, a light at the end of the tunnel which I thought to be forever black. D.A.Lewis's wonderful book is honest, accessible, hopeful and most definitely from the heart. The descriptions are vivid and painfully familiar, as is the darkness, despair and depression. But the spirit of the book is uplifting, the tone ever encouraging, and the messages determined and motivating. So I will follow the advice, I will try the techniques and I will strive to stay positive, because if it can work once it can work again.

My heartfelt gratitude for sharing your story, and my congratulations and admiration for triumphing so successfully.

D-Day - the Last of the Liberators: Some of the Last Veterans of the Normandy Landings Retrace Their Steps Seventy Years Later
by Robin Savage

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Reminder, 22 Jun. 2014
A stunning piece of work. A beautiful reminder that every morning when we wake up in a free world, we should give thanks to these brave men and women who made it possible.

If I Don't Come Home: Letters From D-Day
If I Don't Come Home: Letters From D-Day

5.0 out of 5 stars A love letter like no other, 22 Jun. 2014
A beautiful insight into the heart of a soldier. Proof that when all else fails, when social order collapses and the world goes mad around you, the power of love will see you safely through the darkness to the dawn of a new day.

HP 364XL - Print cartridge - 1 x yellow - 750 pages - blister
HP 364XL - Print cartridge - 1 x yellow - 750 pages - blister

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the copies, 1 Sept. 2013
Recognised by my printer, which is always a bonus! No point buying the copies, they're just not as good so it's a false economy.

Belkin 2.1 A Lightning Car Charger for iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, iPad Mini, iPad 4th Gen, iPad Air and iPod Touch 5G - Black (MFI Approved)
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, one that works, 1 Sept. 2013
Apple don't seem to make an iPhone car charger but I can see why they endorse this one on their website. After trying many alternatives, this is the only one that consistently works and seems to charge almost as fast as a wall charger. A top product.

LaCie MosKeyto 32GB USB Flash Drive
LaCie MosKeyto 32GB USB Flash Drive
Offered by MemoryVal-ES

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped appearing on my Mac, 3 Feb. 2013
This drive worked for a while and then it suddenly stopped appearing on my Mac. All my other drives show up fine, but this one is now a very expensive piece of Lego (only not as useful). I've tried formatting it, and running Disk Utility to try and find it, but to no avail. I was planning on leaving it permanently attached but it's just permanently in a drawer.

First and last time LaCie buyer. I'll be sticking to the Samsung TBs from now on.

Virtually Indestructible Luggage 'Luggage X' - 77cm (30") Hard Sided Black Polypropylene Lightweight Trolley Suitcase - NEXT DAY DELIVERY*
Offered by 4Seasons Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, super fast delivery, 3 Feb. 2013
The case is extremely sturdy (just survived LAX and back fully loaded), great value, and arrived the next day as advertised.

I had a few doubts when I ordered but they delivered on everything they promised it every department.

Very very happy and can't recommend highly enough.

The Octonauts and the Whale Shark
The Octonauts and the Whale Shark
by Simon & Schuster

5.0 out of 5 stars Bunchamunchycrunchycarrots!, 2 May 2011
These Octonauts books came after the TV series so they're not quite as trippy as the originals but they're still great in their own right! The artwork is fantastic and the stories are, as always incredibly imaginative and informative.

My little boy (3) won't have anything else at bedtime. Trouble is I have to do all the right voices now as well!

The Octonauts and the Decorator Crab
The Octonauts and the Decorator Crab
by Simon and Schuster

5.0 out of 5 stars Barnacles out!, 2 May 2011

Best Years Knitted T Rex
Best Years Knitted T Rex
Offered by Fabulous Kids

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too scary, 5 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Best Years Knitted T Rex (Toy)
Nice toy, not too scary for my 2 year old, and one of only a few, very difficult to find, decent T-Rexes on the net.

Page: 1 | 2