Profile for Dan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
MSI Intel Lga2011-3 X99S Sli Plus 8x DDR4 12x USB 3.0 Gbe Lan Atx Motherboard
MSI Intel Lga2011-3 X99S Sli Plus 8x DDR4 12x USB 3.0 Gbe Lan Atx Motherboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice board., 10 Mar. 2016
Awesome motherboard, certainly the best I've ever had. When I screwed up plugging in the RAM, the Bios shows exactly which slots are recognised on a map of the board. Makes troubleshooting much easier.

Room for two GTX 780 Ti's.

Blade And Soul: Complete Season Collection (Blu-ray) [NTSC]
Blade And Soul: Complete Season Collection (Blu-ray) [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Yuki Takao

3.0 out of 5 stars Subbed only., 10 Mar. 2016
Didn't realise it was just subs, my own fault.

Sony PlayStation 3 PS3 Hard Drive Kit Inc Mounting Bracket Caddy Cradle Super Slim with HDD - include Mounting bracket and Hard Drive - Exclusive from Bipra Limited with 1 year Warranty (2TB (2000GB))
Offered by Bipra Limited Number 1 Hard Drive Specialist

2.0 out of 5 stars In fairness the companies customer service was fantastic, once returned they refunded the postage and sent ..., 10 Mar. 2016
Working hard drive, but not compatible with PS3 system (I chose the 2GB HDD, a Samsung Spinpoint drive was sent). The HDD was a fully functioning HDD, but wouldn't work with the PS3. In fairness the companies customer service was fantastic, once returned they refunded the postage and sent out a replacement right away. Unfortunately it was the same type of drive and therefore incompatible (I did try it just in case). Again, harddrive worked fine, but was incompatible with the PS3. Apparently it's a known issue with Spinpoint drives.

Bolster Body Pillow - 60" (150 cm)
Bolster Body Pillow - 60" (150 cm)
Offered by DOSolutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Size for Dakimakura Case, 10 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Bolster Body Pillow - 60" (150 cm)
Bought this as a pillow for a Dakimakura case and it's a perfect fit. I was a little worried because one of the answered questions seemed to suggest it might be a little small, but it fits very snugly into the case.

E27 Edison Screw(ES) 7W LED (Samsung Chip) Bulb Warm White, Super Power 600 Lumens, 60-70W replacement

4.0 out of 5 stars Efficient and effective., 20 July 2015
The light really is very white, not at all what I would call warm, however it is very effective in lighting the stairs and landing from a single bulb.

Perixx MX-3000R, Programmable Gaming Laser Mouse - Avago 8200dpi ADNS 9800 Laser Sensor - Omron Micro Switches - 8 Programmable Button -?Weight Tuning Cartridge - Ultra Polling 1000HZ - 3D Red Surface

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mouse, one flaw., 20 July 2015
I like the mouse and its sensitivity, also the third button on the side is nice, but I might go back to using my old mouse as this doesn't have a button on the bottom to sense when you've lifted it. This means on the rare occasions you do have to lift it, you have to lift it quite a way to stop it moving on the screen.

Still, for the price a nice product.

66fit Interlocking Mats x 4pcs - Home Gym Garage Floor Yoga Fitness Exercise
66fit Interlocking Mats x 4pcs - Home Gym Garage Floor Yoga Fitness Exercise

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm 21 stone and I put these under a home ..., 20 July 2015
I'm 21 stone and I put these under a home cross trainer upstairs. Machine still creeks, but the floor doesn't make a squeak.

Macdee Chrome Tap Hole Stopper ABS Plastic 40mm Bathroom Kitchen Sink Basin
Macdee Chrome Tap Hole Stopper ABS Plastic 40mm Bathroom Kitchen Sink Basin
Offered by Plumbing Bits & Bobs

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit short., 20 July 2015
The thread is a little short so I had to turn the nut upside down to get the thing to hold. Still, does the job.

Devolo dLAN 650 Triple+ Add-On Powerline Adapter (3 GB LAN Ports, Pass Through, 600 Mbps)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound speeds, 20 July 2015
Nice product, works really well. I did however get confused when I purchased this. I thought it was a 'triple + single' adapter. It's a single adapter with three ports. This meant I had to fork out on the single adapter separately. Also the adapter doesn't stick in the wall that well, fortunately I have an unused fridge leant against it to hold it place.

In terms of connection though it's brilliant. Never had the connection drop and the speeds are as you'd expect for a wired connection. Bit expensive compared to the competition, but glad I bought it.

Devolo dLAN 650+ Add-On Powerline Adapter (1 GB LAN Port, Pass Through, 600 Mbps)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality connection, 20 July 2015
Works really well. I normally purchase TP-Link stuff as it's cheap and cheerful and does the job, but I'd read some reviews regarding a drop in connection for their powerline stuff, so I thought I'd fork out a little more on this.

Haven't had any issues with the connection at all between this and the triple adapter and I'm at the other side of the house, up one flight of stairs. Speeds are nice, around 2.1MB/s on steam, so 16.8 Mps. When I moved in I would get speeds of upto 17 Mps, so seems to work perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4