Profile for Zeb's mum > Reviews

Zeb's mum

Office Fitness Exercise Ball Chair with Adjustable Back Rest + DVD - Black
Office Fitness Exercise Ball Chair with Adjustable Back Rest + DVD - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars SOooooooo comfy, 29 Jun 2013
Firstly I should say that I never bother writing customer reviews and it is only because I was so delighted with this product that I have done so on this occasion.

Suffering from lower back / lumbar pain, I spent ages looking online for a new chair and at one stage was even considering spending £800 on a Herman Miller Chair. But then by complete coincidence I saw an exercise ball chair on TV and started looking at those and decided to order one.

It arrived quickly, easy to assemble (by my boyfriend!) and I will never buy a normal office chair again. The 'seat' is comfy and the back support is perfect for anyone suffering from a bad back or who has to sit for long periods at a desk. This is the only chair I have owned that has made me sit up correctly without either a) eventually slumping forwards after a little while or b) feeling like I'm sitting bolt upright as stiff as a poker.

Fab value for money, great design - don't hesitate to get one.

Only tiny moan is that the bolts designed to go underneath the chair to fasten on the bar at the front would not screw on - we left them off and it doesn't seem to be affecting the chair's performance in any way. I'm sure the company would have replaced the chair if I had asked them to but I didn't want to part with it!