Profile for Mrs Susan McGregor > Reviews

The Great British Sewing Bee: Sew Your Own Wardrobe
The Great British Sewing Bee: Sew Your Own Wardrobe
by Tessa Evelegh

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 8 Mar. 2014
The book looks lovely with all the patterns from the current series. I am also very pleased that they have included all the patterns this year rather than having the faff of printing them out and sticking 30+ pages together like with the previous book. I am yet to try one of their projects but I am looking forward to starting! Although, I am a little cautious as some reviews indicated the sizing of the patterns were not exact so I am hoping if I go slowly then I will be able to work any kinks out!

Trollied - Series 1 [DVD]
Trollied - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jane Horrocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Programme, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Trollied - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
My husband and I loved the program and bought the DVDs for my parents as they haven't seen the TV program. They now also love the programme

Trollied: Series 2 [DVD]
Trollied: Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jane Horrocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Programme, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Trollied: Series 2 [DVD] (DVD)
My husband and I loved the programme and bought the DVDs for my parents as they haven't seen the TV programme. They now also love the programme

Sony MSMT4GN 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Card
Sony MSMT4GN 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Card

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 8 Mar. 2014
What can you say about a memory stick??
Other than ... it works and seems to have the full 4GB memory!

Half Yard Heaven: Easy Sewing Projects Using Left-Over Pieces of Fabric
Half Yard Heaven: Easy Sewing Projects Using Left-Over Pieces of Fabric
by Debbie Shore

4.0 out of 5 stars Variety of projects, 8 Mar. 2014
Wide choice of projects with comprehensive instructions. I haven't made any of the projects but I am looking forward to starting.

EMARTBUY SONY ERICSSON XPERIA MINI PRO ( NOT X10 MINI PRO ) SCREEN PROTECTOR 5-IN-1 PACK with MicroFibre cleaning cloth
Offered by emartbuyuk

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 7 Aug. 2013
Very flimsy, poor quality product. The screen protector needed replacing after only a week as it began to curl off at the edges. It was also very difficlut to place on as it kept wrinkling because it was so thin. I would not buy this product again.

Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Offered by FRElectronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Serves its purpose, 7 Aug. 2013
It is good value for money and 'does what it says on the tin!' What more can be said about it!!