Profile for Jeschi > Reviews

Content by Jeschi

Jeschi

Page: 1 | 2
Zephyr 6 Splash Resistant Sleeve Cover / Case With Soft Lining - Kindle Keyboard, SatNav, Stationery, MakeUp - Cranberry & Cool Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to fit my day NAV in., 24 April 2014
Bought this item because I liked the texture of the material used and also it fits my sat NAV in perfectly.

MEL Womens New Glitter Ballet Flats Pearl 6 UK, 39 EU
MEL Womens New Glitter Ballet Flats Pearl 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Mel shoes especially at this price, 22 April 2014
I always buy all my ballet pumps from Mel. I have pretty much worn out my white blueberry bow Mel ballet pumps and couldn't find them any where on the internet to buy again. Therefore I have given this theme a go.

I found them on the Mel website for a little more on price, however, then found them on here.

They are the genuine product and came in the actual Mel packaging. I was really happy with the super fast delivery and also was told they were coming earlier than expected which allowed me to make sure I was in to get them.

Really happy and would suggest checking on here before you buy on Mel's actual website because they are much cheaper and are the exact same thing.

I'm a size 5 but always buy a 6 in Mel shoes because they are a little on the small size.

Hewlett-Packard (HP) Original 364 Combo multipack, cyan, magenta, yellow and black
Offered by EU Best-Buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and geninue product., 22 April 2014
I often buy these cartridges either XL or this size. However, I found buying this multipack in this size was more cost effective than buying individual colours.

Very happy and great value considering they are geninue!

Piranha PC10b Two Drawer Filing Pedestal to Match Our Range of Desks
Piranha PC10b Two Drawer Filing Pedestal to Match Our Range of Desks
Offered by Piranha Trading Limited * NO DELIVERY TO: Channel Islands • Isle of Man • Scilly Isles • Scottish Highlands & Islands • Northen Ireland *

4.0 out of 5 stars May need to buy A4 folders as well, 10 April 2014
My dad bought this drawer as he had already folders to fit in it, The drawer was easy to build and was made of good quality. Only down fall was it was a bit small and my dad had to go out and buy specific A4 size folders to fit in the drawers.

PREMIUM QUALITY LIGHTNING SYNC CHARGER USB DATA CABLE FOR iPHONE 5/5G/5S + iPOD TOUCH 5 5TH GENERATION & iPAD MINI By Connect Zone®
Offered by Connect Zone®

5.0 out of 5 stars After reading all reviews on iphone 5 usb data cables - this was the winner!, 2 Mar 2014
I pretty much researched for 3 hours on where to find a low price iPhone 5 USB cable to charge my phone. The one I got with the phone still works but I wanted a spare.

I looked at all the reviews of people selling iPhone 5 cables and a majority of the time the cables didn't work or blew up. I was quite worried about this as I didn't want to buy a cheap cable and it would affect my phone. I had a look at the genuine iPhone 5 cables but they were quite expensive and some of the reviews also said the cables didn't work. So I faced the dilemma of buying an expensive genuine cable and it didn't work or buy a cheap version and it blows up my phone!

So I decided that this seller had the least bad reviews so decided to take a chance. I must say I am very happy. I use it every night connected to my genuine Apple plug and it works great - been using it for a week.

So if your looking for a spare/replacement iPhone 5 USB cable to charge your phone, I would recommend this product and seller. Cheap and works - what more would you need?

QUEST LOW WATTAGE FAN HEATER
QUEST LOW WATTAGE FAN HEATER
Offered by Topnotchsales

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor design heater, 12 Nov 2013
Very noisy, did not produce enough heat. The elements shorted out because of poor design. I have now put it in the skip.

Never will I ever buy this again.

MySleeveDesign Notebook Carry Bag Laptop Neoprene Case with Shoulder Strap 15.6 Inch / 17.3 Inch - SEVERAL DESIGNS [15]
Offered by EcomBrands

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Samsung 15.6" laptop, 7 Aug 2013
I purchased this item to carry my Samsung 15.6" laptop. The bag is made of a scuba type of material and fits my laptop perfectly. It has a small compartment to fit my charger and battery. The handles appear quite strong and unlikely to break.

The print is as described and exactly the same as in the picture. However, my only down point which gives it only 4 stars is there appears to be a defect in part of the printing of the design, It's not part of the design but must of appeared when it was printed. It's not obvious but you can see it if you look closely because its a hard red circle of colour on a white flower.

Haynes Workshop Manual PEUGEOT 206 98-01
Haynes Workshop Manual PEUGEOT 206 98-01
Offered by Performance Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a 'Bible'., 8 Jan 2012
I bought this manual for my boyfriend because he saw that my dad had the exact same manual for a Corsa. These manuals are like a 'bible' for anyone doing work on your own car. It gives you detailed tips and ideas on how to service and fix your car. My dad does all the work on my car thanks to the Corsa manual therefore this is really handy if you have a Peugeot.

Love?
Love?
Offered by MasterDVD

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best she has produced., 15 Nov 2011
This review is from: Love? (Audio CD)
I bought this album for my sister's birthday because she is a Jennifer Lopez fan! However, the album is not as good as the previous albums she has released with only 3 songs that are up to the 'Jennifer Lopez' standard. It's worth buying if your a fan or you know someone who is a fan and must have all the Jennifer Lopez albums. However, if it is your first or second Jennifer Lopez I wouldn't recommend it. Luckliy you can hear a taster of all the songs on this album which is handy to make a decision.

501 Guitar Chords: Illustrated Chords for Rock, Blues, Soul, Country, Jazz, Classical, Spanish
by Phil Capone
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant as a gift for guitar learners., 5 Jan 2011
I bought this book of chords as a gift for Christmas for my father who has recently taken up guitar playing. He has no real experience in playing and has had no lessons prior being bought the guitar as a birthday present.

I would recommend this book as it has all the chords in it that you will ever need to be a perfectionist at playing the guitar. However, there is not songs to play in the book, just chords. Therefore I would recommend getting this chord book and also another book just full of guitar songs. You need the chord book as in the guitar song books the only indication of music notes if sometimes chords and if you don't know the chords your stuck.

Therefore it is a well worth purchase and I would recommend getting it for anyone who wants to play the guitar are who already plays it. But also buy a song book, would recommend the little black song books that you can buy online amazon as they have a variety of songs.

Page: 1 | 2