Profile for B. Dodson > Reviews

Content by B. Dodson

B. Dodson (UK)

BT 6500 Cordless DECT Phone with Answer Machine and Nuisance Call Blocking (Pack of 3)
Price: 54.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Smart Phone!!, 29 Nov 2013
The phone has all the functions we require - however it has a problem or two - it does not ring on all phones so calls can be missed when you are out of the room. The sound breaks up when you switch on for hands free.
Not sure I would recommend it.

Weather Station Diva Weatherboy Blackline
Weather Station Diva Weatherboy Blackline
Offered by Wetterladen24
Price: 25.99

1.0 out of 5 stars weather station, 30 Aug 2012
Initial reaction was that the item looked good worked well. Then things went wrong - the unit is very severe on batteries and suddenly becomes very costly. When contacted the supplier stated they did not think it was an issue - I have now dumped it. Definitely would not use this supplier again

Rum
Rum
by Dave Broom
Price: 20.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Rum Book, 26 May 2010
This review is from: Rum (Hardcover)
The book was a fascinating read - short on detail about the ranges of rum purchased

The Dodson Name in History
The Dodson Name in History
by Ancestry.co.uk The Generations Network
Price: 15.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dissappointed, 29 Dec 2009
From the description I believed the book would be more personalised. As I had purchased two versions I was able to compare content and found 98% of the content was standard entry. Even the family crest was a "typical" example and not my family crest.
Very disappointed and would most certainly NOT RECOMMEND purchasing