Profile for Amazon shopper > Reviews

Content by Amazon shopper

Amazon shopper "A Reader" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Sperm 10" Plush
Sperm 10" Plush

5.0 out of 5 stars this one is by far the superior. So life-like, 5 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Sperm 10" Plush (Toy)
Out of all the cuddly sperm toys I came across, this one is by far the superior. So life-like. Well worth the almost thirty quid p and p charge, as who really can put a price on quality? It certainly satisfied all my cuddly sperm requirements.

Stereograms Lite
Stereograms Lite

2.0 out of 5 stars only contains 3 images, 3 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Stereograms Lite (App)
Waste of time and kindle space! Free version contains three pictures. Don't bother. The images are ok but not worth the time to download.

Advantage 40 mg Spot-On Solution for Small Cats, Small Dogs and Pet Rabbits (up tp 4kg)
Offered by Animal Dispensaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaced Frontline as our #1 choice, 11 Aug. 2014
When my son kept getting mysterious spots, we were at a loss. We eliminated things from his diet, took him to the GP twice, and were basically at the end of our tethers. It wasn't until I saw a live flea on our cat Bellatrix that I realised my poor son was being bittern (the rest of the family, including our daughter, were not). This was a shock as our cat has been regularly and meticulously treated with Frontline every 4 weeks, without a single dose missed. Upon further grooming of our cat we discovered 'flea dirt', and then saw a couple more fleas around the house.

We treated the house with Indorex (the only spray that would work), and treated again with Frontline, but the fleas were still there! I then Googled Frontline and saw many, many people were experiencing the same thing; it appears the little bas*ards are now immune to Frontline. So I bought Advantage.

Within a couplf of hours the cat stopped scratching, and by the next day I didn't get any flea dirt when I groomed her. We treated the house again with the spray and by hot-washing all bedding, cuddly toys, etc, and I'm delighted to say that my son has been spot-free now for over a month. I wouldn't be without this product now, it definitely does the job!

Supertogether Harry Potter Style Decal for Apple MacBook/ Pro/ Air
Supertogether Harry Potter Style Decal for Apple MacBook/ Pro/ Air
Offered by Supertogether Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but very overpriced for what you get., 11 Aug. 2014
Sweet sticker, but extremely over-priced. £4 for an inch long bit of plastic? For the price I was expecting the same quality as wall vinyl stickers, but sadly this one came on a white background which makes it look like just a , well, just a plain old sticker to be honest. Had I paid about a quid for it I'd be very pleased, but it's definitely not worth the money.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars I was happy with item at first, 11 Aug. 2014
I was happy with item at first, until I noticed that after about 3 washes- in normal washing-up water, not the dishwasher- that the picture came off the cutlery. A month on and there is no picture left at all, just a battered-looking spoon and fork. Really poor quality.

Theory Test UK 2016 - Driving Test Success (Kindle)
Theory Test UK 2016 - Driving Test Success (Kindle)

5.0 out of 5 stars You will pass if you use this app, 5 Aug. 2014
I got this app a couple of months ago but waited until I sat my theory test to review it. I got 49/50 on the multiple choice part, and it is in no small part down to this app. If you take the time to study all the practice questions then you will pass. I had seen all the questions before on this app when I sat my theory test, and breezed through the questions in about 5 minutes! And at 1.49 it is a lot cheaper than having to pay to re-sit a failed theory test. Just take a couple of tests a day and this will adequately prepare you.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2015 6:48 PM GMT

Trinny & Susannah Women's All In One Body Shaper Knickers
Trinny & Susannah Women's All In One Body Shaper Knickers
Price: £39.00 - £40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Think some people have unrealistic expectations., 17 Jun. 2014
I'm sceptical of all the negative reviews. Some people buy these suits as size 20 women, and expect them to slim them down to a 14! It's just not happening. It's not life- transforming. IT will, however, take a few inches off your waist, and give you a lovely defined shape.

I got this in skin colour, size XL. I wear a UK dress size 20, although have a few items in an 18 that are wearable, if a little tight. I tried those on after I got into my 'fat suit' (as I call it) and they all fitted perfectly. IT ironed out my lumps and bumps, and took 3 inches off my stomach. Only once I got to the changing rooms in the shop where I was trying on clothes did I really notice the transforming shape in their full-length mirror- my waist was defined, and I had two curves instead of rolls of flab near my hips. It's also great for women, like me, who've had children, and therefore have stomachs with the texture of a filled water balloon rather than human flesh and skin, as it firms everything up.

It's not a miracle, you'll still be fat when you take it off, and it won't suddenly make you fit into that little black dress you've had in your wardrobe for ten years that you bought in a sale but four sizes too small, kidding yourself that, one day, you'll diet into it. But it definitely defines the shape and slims the tummy. It is comfortable to wear. I've not attempted 'toilet activities' yet when wearing it, but shoudl imagine that it will be ok, providing you concentrate and aren't blind drunk, as you have to aim your pee through a slit. Poo just isn't happening without taking the whole thing off.

Sits perfectly under bust without producing a muffin top. Doesn't show through clothing. Adjustable shoulder straps hold everything up properly. £70 cheaper than Spanx and does the same job just as well.

Reusable Ladies Invisible Push Up Bra Self Adhesive Seamless Backless Black Nude S/M/L ABCD Plunge Silicone Plunging Stick on Instant Push Up Cleavage Natural Effect Front Closure (C/D, Nude)
Offered by Saving_Mart

1.0 out of 5 stars Most hilariously stupid item of 'clothing' I've ever bought, 24 May 2014
I was mightily sceptical about this item, but as I'm struggling to find a low-cut bra to wear with a dress for my brother's wedding, I thought I'd try it. Sadly, it lived up to my expectations.

If the look I was going for was saggy boobs but squashed so close together I had what appeared to be a 'monoboob' in the centre of my chest, then I would give it 5 stars. But it wasn't. I just wanted a bit of cleavage, a bit of lift, and a bit of modesty. It failed.

I wear a 38C bra, so ordered the C/D size. It was way too small. I stuck it onto my boob. It fell off. I stuck it on again, stuck the other side on, clipped it together, and laughed. Hubby came up and looked; he laughed. I would upload a photo, but I think it would severely break Amazon's rules on uploading indecent photographs.

I guess this may work for women who have small, pert boobs (ie not me, who's been pregnant with, and then breastfed, two children) and just wants a bit of cleavage boost, as it did provide this, but as a garment for women who take more than a size 14 dress with boobs bigger than a 36C- forget it. Stickiness didn't feel secure, I wouldn't trust it to protect my modesty in a low-cut outfit, there is absolutely no lift and support ('push-up? HUH!), and my boobs looked like they'd been squeezed into a mammogram machine.

Oh yeah, and I now have itchy boobs, because the glue made my skin red and inflamed.

Monitor Your Weight
Monitor Your Weight

5.0 out of 5 stars great app, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Monitor Your Weight (App)
Does what I want it to, plus I love the privacy setting on it keeping my details private! Clear layout and motivating.

Thomas Jigsaw Puzzle Game
Thomas Jigsaw Puzzle Game

2.0 out of 5 stars too hard, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Thomas Jigsaw Puzzle Game (App)
My son is 4 and can do 60 piece jigsaw puzzles so got this deliberately as the reviews said it wasn't easy. However it's poorly designed, cannot hold a child's attention, and isn't a jigsaw but one of those slot the tiles around puzzles. I couldn't even do the first one, as an adult with reasonable intelligence. Waste of money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12