Profile for bev > Reviews

WOW Toys Robin's Medical Rescue
WOW Toys Robin's Medical Rescue
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They really are WOW!, 29 Aug 2013
My grandchildren have a number of WOW toys and love them! One of the big advantages is that you don't need batteries! The most recent was the Ambulance which was bought for my year old grandson as he and his three year brother played with one their cousin had when visiting! They both love it and get hours of pleasure from it. It's the sort of toy that will grow with them developing imaginary play! Well worth the money!

The Smartest Giant in Town
The Smartest Giant in Town
by Julia Donaldson
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite!, 12 Jun 2013
I bought this book for my grandchildren and they love it! It's a favourite read when staying over at Granny's house.

Bloodstream
Bloodstream
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping from the start!, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Bloodstream (Kindle Edition)
This book was recommended by a friend and I wasn't disappointed. I like a book that has me interested right from the beginning and this book did. I'd like to read more of her books!

JUTE / HESSIAN BAG Famous Branded "JACOBS" Bag for Life . LIMITED STOCK - COLLECTORS ITEM. JACOBS DIGITAL PHOTO & VIDEO WRITTEN ON BAG. STRONG HANDLES IDEAL FOR SHOPPING FREE POSTAGE - SIZE 40 * 45cm LARGE BAG . LOWEST PRICE ON AMAZON FOR THIS SIZE BAG

Me Before You
Me Before You
by Jojo Moyes
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed!!, 5 April 2012
This review is from: Me Before You (Paperback)
I loved this book which was recommened by a friend who also enjoyed it! I couldn't put it down! It dealt with a difficult subject sensitively ..... being left a quadriplegic after an accident! Will definately read more by this author!

London Bus 3"
London Bus 3"
Offered by ToyWarehouseUK
Price: 3.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Red bus!, 2 Nov 2011
This review is from: London Bus 3" (Toy)
I bought two of these buses one for my granddaughter and one for my grandson. They keep them in their "singing bags" these are bags full of items relating to some of their favourite songs! The bus is for the song "the wheels on the bus go round and round!" It's a geart means of letting young children tell what song they want you to sing to them! It's always the first item that my grandson picks out of his bag!! The bus is sturdy and should withstand a lot of play.

Peppa Pig: Peppa Red Soft Toy - 18250 - 7 inch
Peppa Pig: Peppa Red Soft Toy - 18250 - 7 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars A constant companion!, 2 Nov 2011
My two year old granddaughter is a big Peppa Pig fan and so when I saw this Peppa soft toy I bought it for her! It never leaves her side!! It goes everywhere with her! It has survived the washing machine a number of times - thankfully!! It was better value than other similar Peppa Pig soft toys! It gets a big thumbs up from my granddaughter!!

Little Tom and the Trip to the Moon
Little Tom and the Trip to the Moon
by Diane Fox
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely little story!, 2 Nov 2011
My granddaughter got this book out of the library initially and loved it so much that I bought a copy for her and also one for my grandson! It is a firm favourite with both! My two year old granddaughter knows the story off by heart and now reads it to me!!

No Changin Us
No Changin Us
Price: 11.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy listened to!, 2 Nov 2011
This review is from: No Changin Us (Audio CD)
I ordered this cd after listening to one track that a friend had posted on Facebook! Like most cd's there are some songs that I like better than others but overall it's an enjoyable and easy listened to cd. I'm not a big fan of country music and a few tracks are quite country but on the whole I like this cd!