Profile for JK > Reviews

Content by JK

JK

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Concealed Traditional Thermostatic Twin Bathroom Shower Valve Stylish Chrome Square Backplate
Offered by Trueshopping Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Be warned this shower needs a lot of wall depth ..., 6 July 2015
Be warned this shower needs a lot of wall depth to get fitted, we couldn't use it as a result.
Sadly at that point we were too late to send it back.

Sky Remote Control Version REV 8 **LOWEST PRICE ON AMAZON**
Sky Remote Control Version REV 8 **LOWEST PRICE ON AMAZON**
Offered by Teckstar

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2015
great price & does what its supposed to

Outsunny 2.7m x 2.7m Garden Heavy Duty Gazebo Marquee Party Tent Wedding Canopy Outdoor(Blue)
Offered by MHSTAR

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price of only £16 its good but takes ages to put up & lots of ..., 6 July 2015
For the price of only £16 its good but takes ages to put up & lots of bits get lost afterwards.

6m x 3m Garden Heavy Duty Pop Up Gazebo Marquee Party Tent Wedding Canopy New (Blue) With free Storage Bag BY HOMCOM
Offered by MHSTAR

2.0 out of 5 stars Great size & the cover is v good quality however ..., 6 July 2015
Great size & the cover is v good quality however
the 1st time we used it one of the legs got stuck & 2 of the roof struts broke.
We will be sending it back.

NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash 100ml
NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash 100ml
Offered by Health and Beauty Online

1.0 out of 5 stars looked like a returned /used product, 11 Aug. 2014
I am returning it as the box was totally stuck together with selotape & stickers; looked like a returned /used product used by someone else. I had hoped to make it part of a gift & now can't.
Very disappointed.

The Long War (The Long Earth)
The Long War (The Long Earth)
by Stephen Baxter

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the long earth, 11 April 2014
the sequel to the long earth the long war carry s on the story of multi dimensions, millions of versions of earth. I read it through and it was an easy read however its not as strong a story line and seems to peter out toward the end - no real finale

The Wise Woman
The Wise Woman
by Philippa Gregory

2.0 out of 5 stars a little predictible, 11 April 2014
This review is from: The Wise Woman (Paperback)
I normally love Philippa's books such as the other Bolyn girl however this books story line seems very predictable - sad

Bathroom Square Safety Glass Hinged Reversible Bath Screen with Fixed Panel 985mm x 1435mm
Offered by Bathroom Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Not yet fitted, 11 April 2014
The packaging was terrible, torn exposing the glass and chrome areas. I've not had it fitted yet so still not 100% sure all the bits are included as there are no instructions. Quality seems OK but until its up we can't really make a final judgement.
The delivery was crazy as it came on the Monday when it stated it was coming on a Tuesday, they were lucky I was home. What become nuts was the fact that the shower we'd ordered at the same time was on the delivery note but had not been on the truck. The offices of True-shopping were great about this and ordered a replacement one for me but it didn't arrive until the Friday when I had booked the plumber for the Thursday. I am now still having to wait for another day it can be fitted!!!

Good Ideas Instant Height Non Slip Outdoor Step (1193) Half Step instantly reduces height of doorsteps. Mobility Aid.
Offered by Comfort Living

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 20 Mar. 2014
Great quality and very non slip, makes my very high outside / back door step far easier to exit for both the family & my small dog

Thundershirt Anxiety Coat for Dog, M, Grey
Thundershirt Anxiety Coat for Dog, M, Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality & seems to have helped, 20 Mar. 2014
The shirt is a simple concept but seems to work for my shitzu who has separation anxiety.
I was delighted that the one I brought via Amazon was a good quality fabric and construction despite being so much cheaper then the others I found on the internet. My only issue was that the neck flap was very large so I have had to add more Velcro to close it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4