Profile for Miss D. J. Calvert > Reviews

Content by Miss D. J. Calvert

Miss D. J. Calvert "Ms. D. Calvert" (UK)

Stainless Steel Mirror Sphere 13cm
Stainless Steel Mirror Sphere 13cm
Offered by Gardens2you
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Undecided.., 18 Sep 2012
I wasn't sure about this product..
I ordered the wrong item in the first place (i was expecting 3 orbs of different sizes)
The one I received was a good size and in perfect condition, all shiny and reflective. But I decided it was a bit on the light side and was worried about the weather (living by the sea) that it could blow away too easily. You maybe could wedge it into place but I was hoping for something a bit heavier..

Green Mosaic Lizard Resin Garden Ornament
Green Mosaic Lizard Resin Garden Ornament
Offered by Gardens2you
Price: 9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Quite small..!, 18 Sep 2012
The only thing I would like to comment is to check the size..I didn't and it was too small for me. I couldn't see the measurements on Amazon (maybe just over-looked it) so I went to the website instead and indeed, the actual measurements are in there.
Otherwise, a nice item, quite solid and attractive.

Berghaus Snowline Gaiter All Purpose Midnight - Small/Medium, regular
Berghaus Snowline Gaiter All Purpose Midnight - Small/Medium, regular
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars V attractive product, 29 April 2012
Got my gaiters and am v happy with my purchase
Great colour, length Exactly as described
Nice to get a good branded product for a change as I usually can't afford!!
Will hopefully last a long time
Would definately recommend

bella girl Dance Pants, Black, S
bella girl Dance Pants, Black, S

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, 29 April 2012
These girls dance pants are amazing!!
Really tight fabric, Perfect shape
Really good value for money
Would definately recommend &
V happy

Craghoppers Miska Half Zip Micro Fleece Ladies Pink Combo 12
Craghoppers Miska Half Zip Micro Fleece Ladies Pink Combo 12

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug Fit, 29 April 2012
Great Fleece Good length, not too short or too long
Not overly thick but great for the price
V happy

Lightweight Yoga Mat Bag fits Standard to Extra Thick Yoga Mats - Black
Lightweight Yoga Mat Bag fits Standard to Extra Thick Yoga Mats - Black
Offered by YogaStudio
Price: 12.89

5.0 out of 5 stars V happy, 17 Mar 2012
Yes, it's a great mat The 6mm thickness makes a difference Great colour I picked the baby blue A sticky as it should be Go for it

Adrenaline Junkies and Serotonin Seekers: Balance Your Brain Chemistry to Maximize Energy, Stamina, Mental Sharpness, and Emotional Well-Being
by Matt Church
Price: 8.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, 17 Mar 2012
It's been a while since I read it actually but I found it a useful guide to my brain chemistry, without lengthy scientific spiel..although v scientific in its content. Yes, I would read it again and again to remind myself of how my brain functions.

Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack [DVD]
Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack [DVD]
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeah, 17 Mar 2012
Hi I have had the DVD for about a month..I have approximately 7 other DVD's and am one of the lucky ones that can motivate myself at home pretty well. I find the DVDs generally better as you tend to listen to an instuctor and get motivated but I found with this one, it works better because she has really great interpersonal skills along with quite a tough workout, to be fair. I haven't even got to level 2 yet. There are 2 levels. I am really enjoying mastering Level 1, which takes 30 mins and is just what I need after a run or cycle. I would highly recommend this DVD. Really inspiring..Definately

Isabella's Power Workout [DVD]
Isabella's Power Workout [DVD]
Price: 4.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this.., 29 Aug 2011
Love this..
Isabella is right, it is tough, but I was addicted after the third time I used it. Its an intense 50/1hr but it is not repetitive at all, and I have learnt many new moves which I can do after a run by myself.

I look forward to doing this workout and would highly recommend.

The Genie Head Massager
The Genie Head Massager
Offered by CuteBitz Limited
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant Gratification, 17 May 2009
A multi-purpose tool that every home should have - its like a miracle drug for anyone who suffers from tension, nervousness or just generally needs a bit of extra help to relax. Perfect way to show someone you care..Great invention and would highly recommend. Only wish there was one in the family when I was growing up!