Profile for acarter1977 > Reviews

Linens Limited Terry Towelling Cotton Kitchen Tea Towels, Red/White, 3 Pack
Linens Limited Terry Towelling Cotton Kitchen Tea Towels, Red/White, 3 Pack
Offered by Linens Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't absorb water, 1 May 2014
I have found that these tea towels don't seem to absorb water particularly well, they leave my items still damp compared to other towels that I use.

Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre
Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Litter, good Price, 1 May 2014
To be honest I did not realise I had purchased 30ltrs until the bag arrived and I tried to pick it up thinking I ordered 15ltrs, I nearly strained my back, however it's a great litter does trail a bit on carpets, but most of my flooring is not carpeted, so I am lucky. Absorbs odours very well, better than any other litter I have tried, easy to clean, recyclable (can be composted, as it turns to sawdust when moisture is absorbed) a great price and cheaper on subscribe and save, I would recommend.

Felix As Good as it Looks Ocean Selection in Jelly 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches)
Offered by Amour Giftware

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves Them, 1 May 2014
These are my cats most favourite of flavours in the as good as it looks range, must me the texture of the meat, thin easy to eat strips in a jelly.

Jakemans Throat & Chest - 227g (half pound))
Jakemans Throat & Chest - 227g (half pound))
Offered by The Sweethouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 1 May 2014
I love the Jakemans range of medicinal sweets (cough, sore/dry throat, and cold, even sinus blockages) they do come in different types for each problem listed in brackets, I find the throat and chest really help with the tickly cough that you can get near the end of a cold, they really help. Thanks.

Felix As Good as it Looks Favourites Selection in Jelly '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Felix As Good as it Looks Favourites Selection in Jelly '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Offered by san direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat loves, 1 May 2014
My cat loves the Felix as good as it looks, it must be texture and flakiness of the meat, she loves the ocean mix, she is not keen on beef, but chicken is ok and all of the fish mixes too.

Felix Pouch CiJ Fish Selection  12 x 100 g (Pack of 4)
Felix Pouch CiJ Fish Selection 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4)
Offered by Amour Giftware

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 1 May 2014
Unfortunately my cat was not keen, she prefers the ocean mix of as good as it looks, all was not lost as I managed to re sell the packs on eBay

Pet Love Jingle Balls 4 Pack Cat Toy
Pet Love Jingle Balls 4 Pack Cat Toy
Offered by Roukenglen UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, 1 May 2014
Cat loves them chasing around my flat, good hardy toy. You know when she is about with the bell inside!

50 Heavy Duty Drawstring Refuse Bin Liners
50 Heavy Duty Drawstring Refuse Bin Liners
Offered by homeandgarden

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Heavy Duty, 1 May 2014
I have found that the bags tear easily, especially when you pull the yellow tie handles, they rip out of the bag and leave it torn, I have to use two bags together. I have found plastic shopping bags are stronger than these bags.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good buy, 1 May 2014
The cable does not charge my device properly, there appears to be some loose connections somewhere in cable so charging is on and off all of the time. I have to keep cable in a certain position for charging to work and then it does not always work.

Samrick High Capacitive Aluminium Stylus Pen for Apple iPad 1/2/3/4/Mini - Red (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 Sep 2013
I like this product, as it avoids the marks on my screen (IPad mini) it does however leave little marks itself on my screen, but nothing too serious, I would recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3