Profile for M. Pearse > Reviews

Reeses Puffs - 368g
Reeses Puffs - 368g
Offered by Leading Brands Worldwide
Price: 11.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Please come to England my little nutty puffs!!!!, 26 April 2011
This review is from: Reeses Puffs - 368g (Grocery)
Bit like our corn pops only they taste of peanut butter!!

Im a huge Reeeces and peanut butter fan and they DO taste like peanut butter, obviously not consistency, but they are a must if your a peanut butter fan. If they do not taste like peanut butter then I wonder what the last reveiwer thinks they taste like, they didnt say?
...They are supposed to be chocolate and peanut butter, however, I didnt really get the chocolate coming through just the peanut butter..but in no way is that a prob for a peanut butter fan!

Cant comment on the seller as I have family in the US who send me the cereal for free, but the cereal is that nice I would defo part with 9 to get a box...lurvly with some ice cold milk :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars i scared myself!!!, 29 Oct 2010
These lenses are so cool. received today and put them in. It is my first time and found it fairly straightforward, currently wearing now to get used to them before the party tomorrow.
Once I put in and looked in the mirror I scared myself!....they look sooo cool and completely block out the green iris to provide a white look....cant wait to scare the kids heheheee.

My only gripe is I do have a little blurring around the bottom so I am aware Im wearing them, Im just hoping this is because my eyes need to get used to them, or perhaps Ive not centered perfectly...it could be because my eyes are quite small, I dont know time will tell.

All in all, love these...if you want a scarey look you have to purchase these!

Pig Goes Pop
Pig Goes Pop

1.0 out of 5 stars not exactly pop..more like pfffft, 29 Oct 2010
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Pig Goes Pop (Toy)
Bought this from a large retailer for rrp of 16 well it is sooo not worth the money, Id recommend a rrp of 8 if that!

the toy is well made but POP is a bit misleading. Basically you roll a coloured die then select a burger of that colour which will have a number from 1-4 on it. you then feed(post) the burger into pigs mouth. There was me thinking as you feed the pig it automatically gets bigger...NO.....you have to push the pigs head down the number of times on the burger (i guess this is the educational bit, but seriously whoopee? not)
The pigs stomach (plastic disc) pushes the stomach outward very slighty. after several pushes the arm releases very undramatically then the other one....we were all thinking..is that suppose to happen? did it move? is it working properly?
..anywho....more burger posting and head pushing and the pigs stomach gets huge.. NOT... theres a barely noticeable change in size then comes the exciting unpredictable pop! (yes Im being sarcastic) basically no noise, no popping...We were really hoping the arms and jacket fly open and the stomach empties the contents, NOPE. the arms are already in an open position, the jacket slightly opens and THAT IS IT! BORING!....we were not even sure if it popped...the kids were saying we have to keep going its not done anything yet!....after a few games you also notice the pop is not random....the arms open at exact amount of head pushes as does the final pop...so you always know when its going to pop, well pft!

This was played with a 3, 6 and 10 year old.....none were impressed...the 6 yr old just uses it as a doll and constantly feeds it the burgers over n over now. Not worth the price, very disappointing, the only positive was it was good for the 3yr old to practice her numbers and colours ~(but to be honest she already knows them) so its probably best for this age group but because of it lacking excitement little ones will get bored very soon...older ones 5+ just get bored and will be disappointed by this game.

Tech - Fuzz Luvz - blue
Tech - Fuzz Luvz - blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Hamleys FALSE ADVERTISING!, 20 Nov 2007
This review is from: Tech - Fuzz Luvz - blue (Toy)
I ordered a Fuzz luvz blue from Hamleys via Amazon. Item description said blue and available. Ive just received my fuzz luvz and its a great toy, but....its GREEN not BLUE as described! Whats annoyed me most is they advertised as blue and available, took my money and sent me a green one, they should have emailed me BEFORE debiting my account to perhaps apologise that blue was no longer available but they could offer me a green etc, but no they took my money and delivered a green one without word or apology!
Disgusting service and wont be buying from them again!
If you want a specific colour/type etc even if the title/item description is what you want I suggest you email to confirm you will get what you think you are purchasing as described on the site, because its likely you could get anything!
I ordered one from argos and they told the truth COLOUR MAY VARY.
HAMLEYS advertise BLUE and deliver something different!

Xbox SpeakerCom (Xbox)
Xbox SpeakerCom (Xbox)

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS/SOUNDS, 12 April 2005
I bought this item cos i was fed up with not being able to rest my head back with the xbox headset and also i wanted others in the room to be able to speak through the com too!
all i can say is....... WHAT A LET DOWN!!!!!
I used for Halo 2 xbox live and the sound from the speaker was clear and I could be heard well. however, in order to speak you have to press one of the buttons either side of the speakercom! if you want to speak to the whole team this means pushing the white button plus one of these speakercom buttons... very difficult to do when your trying to control and shoot etc as well! if you have medium to small hands, avoid this like the plague! i have medium hands and use a neo s controller and i still found it hard to reach white button, speaker button and controls at same time.
as for others in the room speaking and being heard? nope! not unless they is sitting on yer lap!!! or shouting! and they would have to tell you when to push the speaker buttons to let you know when they wanna speak!.... so lets be honest.... Halo 2.... by the time yer mate as asked you to push all the buttons just so they could jibe someone that they is about to die, he/she has probably been sniped and more than likely you will be by the time you have contorted your fingers to push the appropriate buttons.
I think the concept is excellent and with more research and tweaks this can be an excellent product, but for now it just dont measure up... save ur money its a disapointing ripoff at 19.00
i gave a couple stars cos its quite robust, looks cool and is versatile in that it expands etc to fit different controllers!
im gonna sell mine and perhaps get a wireless headset!