Profile for Fahim > Reviews

Culinare magican boxed
Offered by deals-direct
Price: 7.57

1.0 out of 5 stars Felt i needed to get this off my chest, 16 May 2014
Disclaimer: I did not buy one of these off Amazon. I merely found one lying around.

Got home from work around 1am, an hour later felt hungry. At this point i decided to rustle up some tuna with rice cooked in a pan. I cut an onion and fried it with oil. Now then as for using this can opener, i couldn't... after wrestling for 7 minutes with the can, and oil pouring onto my hands from the tuna can the frying onions were slowly turning burnt. I resorted to using the old fashioned metal can opener; that was defective. Fuming that i had just wasted an onion, and could not eat my tuna i threw the "Culinare magican" can opener against a wall and headed upstairs.

Story does not end. In a fit of blind rage i come back down the stairs and rip the diabolical contraption apart with my bare hands. Satisfied that i'll never have to suffer that ordeal again. The review part: My logic is simple, if something is ergonomic, fine, however if a tool refuses to work for me, and im hungry, and its 2am in the morning, then its a deal breaker.

AA Car Essentials Fully Magnetic P Plates
AA Car Essentials Fully Magnetic P Plates
Offered by AMSLTD
Price: 4.24

3.0 out of 5 stars Magnetic is not the right word., 14 April 2014
But then in hindsight, turning at 40 mph round a huge motorway flyover past the traffic lights will surely detach this sturdy P Plate!

I'm Not Driving Too Slowly It's Called The Speed Limit Car Sign, Car Sign, Anti Tailgater Car Sign, Keep Back Sign, Bumper Sticker, Baby on Board, Decal, Baby on Board Sign, Tailgater, Tailgate, Tailgating, Road Sign, Road Rage, Keep Your Distance, Joke Car Sign, Driving Sign, Bad Driver Car Sign, Back Off Car Sign
Offered by iwantthatsigncom
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel smug driving slowly with this, 14 April 2014
When i was forced to go the boring 30mph speed limit thanks to the black box on long stretches of road, nothing made me smile more then watching motorists slowly creep away from my car having seen the message. Works even better at night!

Jelly Belly 15214 3d Jelly Bean Air Freshener - Blueberry
Jelly Belly 15214 3d Jelly Bean Air Freshener - Blueberry
Offered by ZOOM CAR CARE
Price: 2.60

3.0 out of 5 stars Not long lasting, 23 July 2013
It was great whilst it lasted. The smell was very nice and refreshing.

But even if you kept the windows closed 24/7, 7 days a week, it would not last anything over 3 weeks. I do not want to spend anything over more then one of these things a month. I think it was cleverly designed not to last that long, even if the designers hadn't the intention to do this.

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Full Version (PC DVD), 1 User
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Full Version (PC DVD), 1 User
Offered by snowmansales
Price: 167.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning OS, 11 Jun 2013
I do not own a mac so for me this is a worthy OS and deserves 5 starts for many different reasons. Firstly, its features are very handy in everyday life such as the split windows view which lets you operate two different windows vertically. The mixer option on the sound volume lets you fine tune volume from different sources. I find this especially useful when listening to my friends on Skype but also watching a video/listening to music/playing Steam games. I love Dreamscene as well, im not sure if its an exclusive for Win 7 but please Google it, it lets you have live wallpapers!

Logitech C920 HD Webcam
Logitech C920 HD Webcam
Price: 47.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An elegant design, 6 Jun 2013
When i'm buying a webcam, i don't settle for low range, or even medium range. At 60 i had to carefully consider buying this product, but i am very happy i did as i use it on a daily basis for my face time-lapse video i'm working on.

Positives:
+ Ultra sharp quality - Provides you with a very clear 1080p video when talking, say on Skype. At 15mp the photo quality is very good, though i'm not sure the webcam is to blame for any exposure or other camera technical jargon when the room is very bright.

+ Special features - "Follow my face", "Right light" , "Right sound". First one is self explanatory, the other two, the webcam will automatically perfect the conditions for light & sound with the former automatically setting the exposure, gain and white balance and leaving you to control the brightness, contrast and colour intensity but an option is available to manually control the automatic settings. "Auto-focus" will judge the distance between you and the webcam for optimal quality. Zoom and pan is available via a "webcam controller" in another window. Strangely for photo & video you can choose what quality you want, although not sure why anyone would opt for low quality. "Anti-flicker" is a neat extra that will present a smoother visual display by removing unwanted lighting, say from light bulbs.

+ USB Cable length - 1 meter long cable is sufficient for me as have a desk.

+ Flexibility in design - It will comfortably sit on any monitor without falling off, not sure i can comment for laptops. It will along tilt on a vertical axis to allow you to position it facing you, looking up or down.

+ Microphone - Very clear and sensitive according to others i have talked to. You can combat the sensitivity by just wearing headphone. Its not a downside (given you don't have a loud family!).

Negatives:
- The face plate of glass does need maintenance from time to time to clean it of smudges.

- Wouldn't be practical for a laptop user as it can fall off unless your stationary with your laptop. It has no rigid firm attachment and will generally sit in peace if not disturbed.

- For 60 we could have had some more features thrown in!

Hope this review helped and sorry if i have missed anything out, its been my most extensive review ever and this handy device deserves it!

100 CD SLEEVES
100 CD SLEEVES
Offered by toys2media
Price: 2.15

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have item!, 6 Jun 2013
This review is from: 100 CD SLEEVES (Electronics)
Firstly its very cheap, and so it should be. There's not an awful lot to talk about. Its quite simple really, you put CD into CD sleeve, it protects your CD from scratch damage and thumbprints. Unfortunately no ring binder holes, but lets be honest.. its not a negative, i'll live. I use this product on a daily basis when making CD's so this is perfect for me.

GLITTERY CRUMB BRUSH table sweeper COLOUR VARIES
GLITTERY CRUMB BRUSH table sweeper COLOUR VARIES
Offered by Household Heaven
Price: 7.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy build, 6 Jun 2013
I was compelled to review this product because some unintelligent customers decided to down rate this product because of their inability to use it properly. For me the brush works a charm, i can tidy up the carpet in my room in a matter of 2 minuets as opposed to using the vacuum cleaner. It will roll up bits of rubbish generally being crumbs that litter a carpet. Its rigid body means its far from flimsy. The rubbish wont fall out, given you don't overload the device and empty it. To do this, just hold the device upside down (opposite end to the hinge) and clamp with one hand and it should click open.

Imation 18647 CD-R 52x 50pack Spindle
Imation 18647 CD-R 52x 50pack Spindle
Offered by Inkubus Bargains
Price: 11.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 6 Jun 2013
I don't really care much for write speeds or the marginal difference in price. So long as it does the job its made to do then im happy. These CD's are your bog standard burnable disks that you can use to burn all your music on to. With 50 CD's you cant really hope to run out anytime soon, given you aren't an enthusiast in CD burning. I hope one day technology improves to allow a bigger capacity because there's only so much you can fit on a 700mb disk!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smell, 5 Mar 2013
I bought this a while back and I've really grown towards the pineapple smell. At first, it didnt seem like it was doing the job, but a few days later and it was a very prominent and noticeable smell. No longer did i have a stale smell in my car i just bought. I will definitely buy this again when the old one 'runs out' of whatever is in those fibre pads.

Page: 1 | 2