Profile for T. Harris > Reviews

Content by T. Harris

T. Harris "frazer" (England)

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5" Titanium Bronze Tablet Octa-Core 1.9GHz 3Gb Ram 16GB HD Android Kit Kat 4.4 SM-T800NTSABTU
Offered by Hihi Electronic

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Rules., 20 Dec 2014
In my oppion better than the Ipad and i was so impressed i brought another for the wife but the 32gig version quick delivery very happy.

Krusell Kiruna Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Black
Krusell Kiruna Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot On., 20 Dec 2014
Nice well thought out Case very happy with this purchase would recommend

Remington HC365 Stylist Hair Clipper Set
Remington HC365 Stylist Hair Clipper Set

2.0 out of 5 stars Complete lack of Quality., 25 Aug 2013
This is the first time I've been compelled to write a comment after being an Amazon customer for many years. I've used Remington hair clippers for 10 years, I was forced to buy a new set after my previous clippers stopped working. I was very disappointed with the quality of these new clippers, cheap badly made not a patch on the old ones and if they last any length of time I will be amazed. Quality seems to be a thing of the past, these were so bad I would not buy the company.

Seagate 1TB 3.5 inch 7200RPM 64MB Cache SATA3 Hard Drive
Seagate 1TB 3.5 inch 7200RPM 64MB Cache SATA3 Hard Drive
Offered by PCBuyIT Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Seagate Hard Drive, 3 Feb 2013
I needed a hard drive to replace a very sick and noisy one in my home desktop. I took a chance with this 1TB Seagate Barracuda and having used it for only three weeks I am very impressed, very quiet quick but not lightning fast and registering 5.9 on the windows performance test. My system is an i7 Intel set up with 2gig graphics card and 16gig of ram and so far I'm very happy with this hard drive. I will give it another couple of months and if all's well I will definitely buy another and for £54 you can't go wrong.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2013 9:43 PM GMT

Canon CLI 526BK - Ink tank - 1 x black
Canon CLI 526BK - Ink tank - 1 x black

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannon Printer, 3 Oct 2011
You can't beat original Equipment for perfect results never ever had a problem with cannon products as usual 10/10 does what it says on the packet.
And quick delivery perfect !!!!!!!!