Profile for John A. Cunliffe > Reviews

Content by John A. Cunliffe

John A. Cunliffe "Johnboy/UK" (Cardiff,S.Wales.)

Lone Survivor [Blu-ray] [2013]
Lone Survivor [Blu-ray] [2013]
Dvd ~ Mark Wahlberg
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lone Survivor,a well told story., 20 July 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this film and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys war films that have a true background to them,well
worth buying for film buffs and an excellent addition to a collection.

Crysis - Maximum Edition (PC DVD)
Crysis - Maximum Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by PNA247
Price: 8.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Something is missing., 17 Feb 2014
This collection would be good exept for the fact that the third disc has no code when installing.It tells you that the code is on the back of the user manual but the manual is on the disc and there is no sign of the third installation code,can Amazon contact someone please and find out why!!

e-Reader Power Adaptor, Kindle UK (Type G) USB charger (for Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle, Kindle Touch, and Kindle Keyboard)

4.0 out of 5 stars Whats not to like., 17 Feb 2014
It does what it says on the tin,no argument there.For its size though,a little expensive for its size.Could be a little cheaper.

Command Authority (Jack Ryan 13)
Command Authority (Jack Ryan 13)
Price: 6.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good Clancy novel,very sad that he had to leave us., 17 Feb 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this thriller and I hope that all Tom Clancy's books are soon available on kindle.My collection of hardbacks was taking up too much room.

Act of War
Act of War
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good story., 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Act of War (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this story but at the end had the feeling that there was more to come,if so,bring it on.

Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Retribution: The Bourne Saga: Book Twelve (Jason Bourne 12)
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to read all the Bourne books., 17 Feb 2014
Kept me wanting more.The sooner I have all the Bourne books on my kindle the better.Masterful writing.I hope all the Bourne books are available for the kindle.

Logitech Webcam Pro 9000
Logitech Webcam Pro 9000

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought this., 29 Sep 2010
This was delivered to me two days ago and since then I have had updates from Logitech which included motion detection,security shading and video masking.The amount of updates amounted to 114Mb!I cannot reccomend this product highly enough,my wife spent 45 minutes talking to my daughter in India over Skype and my daughter commented how extremely clear the picture was.This camera also comes with HD Vid which means you can contact people via video link without Skype,HD Vid is in 720p.I would recommend that anyone who is serious about getting a really good webcam chooses this one.I got it from Amazon.co.uk and it cost me 47.00,a good buy by anyones reckoning,definitely five stars from me!