Profile for jillybean > Reviews

Body Sculpture Massage Figure Twister
Body Sculpture Massage Figure Twister
Price: 10.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Waist worker, 4 Jun 2014
This product arrived well packed and is strong enough for all the family. Great to use while watching TV or cooking which saves you finding things to eat! Also takes no space to keep, pop it into a draw.

JAMMYLIZARD Red Crystal capacitive touch screen stylus / Pen for Apple iPad / iPad 2 / iPad 3 / iPad 4 / iPad Mini / iPhone 5 / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S / Google Nexus 7 / Nexus 10 / Samsung Galaxy Tab / Galaxy Note / Galaxy S2 SII / S3 SIII / ASUS Transformer / BlackBerry PlayBook / Nokia Lumia 920 / Microsoft Surface (and many more devices)
Offered by Purplemoose007
Price: 3.95

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars quick dry, 25 Feb 2014
I always use this after my manicure and it does as it says, makes your nail polish set dry very quickly and makes your cuticles feel great. Well worth the money.

I Love Being In My Garden Wooden Green Heart Plaque I Love My Garden Sign
I Love Being In My Garden Wooden Green Heart Plaque I Love My Garden Sign
Offered by Auraura
Price: 2.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Notice for garden, 25 Sep 2013
Hope people can see from my hard work that I really do love my garden, but also love this little sign in amongst the flowers. The item arrived quickly, well wrapped and happy with the end result in the garden.

Adidas Adicolor Airline Bag Tasche white-metallic gold - NS
Adidas Adicolor Airline Bag Tasche white-metallic gold - NS

5.0 out of 5 stars School bag, 25 Sep 2013
Bought this item for my daughters School bag. It has plenty of pockets and quality is good. It arrived quickly and very happy with the purchase.

Gardman Aztec 17327 Wall Decoration Sun and Moon 66 x 61 cm
Gardman Aztec 17327 Wall Decoration Sun and Moon 66 x 61 cm
Offered by Garden Selections Ltd
Price: 18.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Show stopper, 25 Sep 2013
Put this on my garden wall and everybody which visits, loves it as does our family. Excellent value for money.

Speedo Endurance+ Rippleback Swimsuit - Black
Speedo Endurance+ Rippleback Swimsuit - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Swim wear, 25 Sep 2013
Ordered this for my daughter, delivered quickly and in perfect condition. She has been to swimming pool and found the item to be very comfortable. Good result all round.

Brabantia WallFix Wall Mounted Dryer - With Matt Steel Storage Box
Brabantia WallFix Wall Mounted Dryer - With Matt Steel Storage Box
Price: 116.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Washing never looked so good, 24 Aug 2013
I know it is a lot of money to buy this product, but I'm so delighted with the result. I used to have a washing line which spoilt the look of my garden. Now this arrived very well packed, easy instructions and is up on my wall, which allows me to put up washing standing on my patio and it looks good, does the job without washing in your face. When It it is noyt in use, it is hidden away in the stylish container, an excellent buy.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars footy socks, 6 Feb 2011
Great value for money and warm for the kids feet. They love the footballs, which help to make sure they get them on the right feet!!

Black Leather Look and Feel Tall DVD Unit ( Holds up to 39 DVDs )
Black Leather Look and Feel Tall DVD Unit ( Holds up to 39 DVDs )

4.0 out of 5 stars dvd unit, 4 Jan 2011
Ordered this dvd unit and with a very speedy service a perfect unit was delivered and it has held the required dvd's in a much better order.

Page: 1 | 2