Profile for JB > Reviews

Content by JB

JB "Jeff" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Mio MiVue 518 - Unfall-camera (FullHD 1080p)
Mio MiVue 518 - Unfall-camera (FullHD 1080p)
Offered by sotel-germany

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium piece of kit without the premium price tag., 11 Dec 2014
I have got to give this a 5 star rating. It is everything I thought my previous purchase of the 388 was going to be. The firmware on this camera suffers none of the time and date issues I had on the 388. In fact the time and date is automatically set & recorded on this model. Imperial or metric measurements can be used so your speed can be measured in MPH. GPS location is logged and the Mivue manager software is able to pin point your location accurately as a result. There is a lot more control with this model with regards to the image settings and the recorded image is very good even in very dark conditions. I am currently using a Transcend 32GB Premium microSDHC Class 10 UHS-I Memory Card which works very well.

Apple Smart Cover for iPad Air 1/2 - White
Apple Smart Cover for iPad Air 1/2 - White

5.0 out of 5 stars White, I must be mad?, 5 Dec 2014
Great price, well done Amazon. I had one similar to this for my Ipad2 so it was the first thing on my list once I upgraded to the Ipad Air 2. On first inspection it didn't seem to be of the same quality in comparison? However it looks as though a bit of redesign work has taken place with the magnetic hinge making it less prone to scratching. Also the cover folds back slightly different to my old one but works just as well.So all in all I am really happy with my purchase. I chose a white colour to go with the white/Gold Ipad. My old one used to wipe clean ok so I assume this one will too?

Long Life Lamp G4 Halogen Light Bulbs Lamps, 20 Watt 12 V, Pack of 10
Long Life Lamp G4 Halogen Light Bulbs Lamps, 20 Watt 12 V, Pack of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars long lasting, 15 Nov 2014
working well and seemingly lasting longer than the last ones I purchased elseware

Ring Automotive RCB212 12V 12A Battery Charger
Ring Automotive RCB212 12V 12A Battery Charger

4.0 out of 5 stars charger great, battery not so great, 15 Nov 2014
Works well, nice modern styling its just a pity my battery is goosed.

Berghaus Men's Stainton Jacket - Twilight Blue (Eclipse), Large
Berghaus Men's Stainton Jacket - Twilight Blue (Eclipse), Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim fit., 15 Nov 2014
I purchased this to go underneath my Berghaus RG1 jacket. I usually take a medium size but had to order the large for this particular brand. I love the blue colour and is a nice slim fit. I don't appear to sweat at all in this fleece and it is suitably warm to wear on its own during this mild winter spell. I like this fleece so much I have now ordered it in different colours.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 26 Oct 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits (MP3 Download)
I am not overly impressed with the sound reproduction of this disc at times.

A Million Ways to Die in the West [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
A Million Ways to Die in the West [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson

5.0 out of 5 stars Best movie purchase in a long long time., 26 Oct 2014
I am going to give this a 5 star review, any film that can give my wife such a belly laugh has got to be worth it. I also really enjoyed the mix if humour and western action and the occasional twist that reminded me of other great movies from the past and future (wink). There were moments where the use of 4 letter expletives started to be a little over powering and I certainly would hide this one away from younger viewers. Very entertaining and much better than Ted!

CARAVAN CAMPER SPINFLO MK3 OVEN SHELF
CARAVAN CAMPER SPINFLO MK3 OVEN SHELF
Offered by Blackmore Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Like others have stated the Spinflo Caprice MK3 oven only ..., 26 Oct 2014
Like others have stated the Spinflo Caprice MK3 oven only sells with one shelf. The dimensions given for this one are very accurate and is an exact match for the original one supplied. My cooker is a slot in type fitted in a Narrowboat.

Laser 1314 Brake Caliper Piston Re-wind Tool Set
Laser 1314 Brake Caliper Piston Re-wind Tool Set

5.0 out of 5 stars This tool came to my rescue, 21 Oct 2014
Worked a treat on my 2004 VW Beetle Cabriolet

De'Longhi Bambino TRN0505M Oil Filled Radiator - 500 Watt
De'Longhi Bambino TRN0505M Oil Filled Radiator - 500 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars compact, modern and Sleek, 21 Oct 2014
I have two of these and they are ideal for small spaces. I use them because of their frost settings and low wattage output.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8