Profile for finding26 > Reviews

Christmas with Gordon
by Gordon Ramsay
Price: 10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Christmas with Gordon (Hardcover)
This is a really smart looking book, well presented and a great gift, I havent used this book as it is a gift but on looks alone it really stands out.

WW1 Trench Orders Booklet - Replica
WW1 Trench Orders Booklet - Replica
Offered by Resources for Teaching
Price: 2.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Quirky As A Gift, 25 Nov 2013
I bought this as a gift for my dad who is Army Barmy. It is quites small and thin made out of just a few sheets of paper and stapled in the middle but as a stocking filler its really cute.

When I join the Ranks - Replica Booklet from World War 1

Dora Designs Union Jack Bulldog Doorstop - Noble - DSUK01
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT
Price: 24.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute and has a good weight to it., 7 Nov 2013
I bought this item as the prize for a races evening at my local bar. It is really charming and has a good weight so does keep the door open. The colours are also very bright. A good quality product for any dog lover.

The best part is I WON THE RACE so got to take Winston (is there any other name for a bull dog covered in the union Flag?) home.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo 3DS)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo 3DS)
Price: 25.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love, 7 Nov 2013
Ive have this game a few months now and I've not uncovered half of what it has to offer as the game changes with the seasons. I suggest surfing the web for little tip bits as there really helpful I found all sorts out, like one rock a day will spit money out if you hit it with a shovel.

Odor-Eaters Trainer Tamers 1 Pair
Odor-Eaters Trainer Tamers 1 Pair
Price: 4.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Certainly keep my shoes fresh, 7 Nov 2013
I use these quite a lot, they make your shoes more comfortable and keep them fresh.

I used mine in my set of toms...I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

Regency Box Set 1
Regency Box Set 1
Price: 4.88

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: Regency Box Set 1 (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed all these stories, their just right for an in-between book, They are quite tame, no more than a few smooches here and there (maybe we've all been desensitised by 50 shades?) but the characters are enjoyable none the less. The stories move at a decent pace and you don't find yourself doing to old 1, 2 skip a few past pages and pages of pointless drivel!

I recommend these for when you've finished a long series and aren't ready to start another big adventure.

TOMY Aquafun Octopals
TOMY Aquafun Octopals
Offered by Slamtech Online
Price: 11.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bath toy, 7 Nov 2013
I bought this for a family member and they told me their little one loved it so much that i've bought one for my nephew.
its a great toy which doesn't require batteries and much to my sisters relief isn't noisy!

Disney Princess Snow Globe Maker
Disney Princess Snow Globe Maker
Offered by Toymax
Price: 19.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for little kids, 7 Nov 2013
I bought this for my niece who is seven and I know she will love it, unlike other kids crafty toys she can still have the snow globe in her room after making it.

A good point is there are two snow globes to make which was a pleasant surprise as I though it was just one!
She can do this mostly by herself which is great as some toys the adult ends up doing most of it.

It may just of been my box, but the picture was kind of blurred on the box of the snow globe, however the condition was good with no signs of it being batterd on the way over.

Sony PlayStation Vita Travel Kit
Sony PlayStation Vita Travel Kit
Offered by Gateway Gaming
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, 7 Nov 2013
A good Item from Sony, the box was a lot smaller then I thought it was going to be but then the Vita is small.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4